Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've seen and heard all about John Friedas Brunette, Blonde and Red Head Shampoo and Conditioner, and was wondering whether to give it a go. I am brunette so i would obviously opt for the brunette shampoo and conditioner. Any other girls here use the brunette one? Whats it like? Is it worth it? XX

ReputationRep:
    Yer i used it wen i went on holiday and it was really good. Ma hair was so nice while using it. It was really shiny and soft. I would definately recommend it. Hope dis helps. xx
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Well, it's the same as the Boots one (my dad makes em, and it's the same mixture) which is cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    What about us black haired people, are we classed as Brunette's?

Well, it's the same as the Boots one (my dad makes em, and it's the same mixture) which is cheaper
    What range is that?

ReputationRep:
    my sister uses brilliant brunette and her hair looks so nice, also i have light brown hair so which range would i use?lol

ReputationRep:
    They have different shampoos depending on the tone of your hair as well as the colour. I use the one for darker blonde hair, and it really brings out your colour and makes your hair super-soft and shiny. Definitely worth the money IMO

ReputationRep:
    thanks, i'll have to go look at them,lol

ReputationRep:
    The blonde range is amazing, so hopefully the brunette one is too!

ReputationRep:
    I use the brunette one and I love it.

ReputationRep:
    I use the Brilliant Brunette Range and its really good, and it smells divine, however its a little expensive and I've used the Sunsilk Brunette stuff before and its pretty much the same effects etc.

ReputationRep:
    I love it. its the best shampoo and conditioner ive used. if youve got light brown hair, i think you want the hazelnut to chesnut one, have a look in boots or superdrug. i like the shine shock stuff they do and the intensive conditioner as well. i dont find sunsilk to be as good as john frieda, but it smells really good.

ReputationRep:
    Why does a brunette shampoo work best on brunettes? I don't get it, does the shampoo detect what colour your hair is and work accordingly? :/

ReputationRep:
    i use the brunette one and it is worth it, it makes my hair all shiney

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.