help! Watch

El Scotto
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by jellybaby99)
ok so er i need sum help please....i jst went for a spin in my mums car...to my mates...kinda smashed something on the way...my windescreen mirror's now cracked and its kinda hanging out on a wire lol. soudns really bad but i cnat tell my rents twas me...cos ill never get to drive it again...and i cant afford to pay for damage AT ALL...ermm so any excuses? they're out...i dont think i can say...it just appeared. i know this sounds bad but...ne advise ?! lol thank you

which mirror? blame another car driving by... dam run aways...
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
say there was a racoon...

(friends fans only lol)
jellybaby99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by El Scotto)

which mirror? blame another car driving by... dam run aways...
it was the left one...so couldnt really use that excuse, unless i was on a motorway (which i wasnt)!
MNBStyle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Heres some advice, drive properly next time was you trying to impress some mates or something????
I suggest you forget the excuses and be a adult about this and face up to your mistakes
Chi3f
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pumpkin7)
say there was a racoon...

(friends fans only lol)
lol, gotta love joey
jellybaby99
Rep:
?
(Original post by MNBStyle)
Heres some advice, drive properly next time was you trying to impress some mates or something????
I suggest you forget the excuses and be a adult about this and face up to your mistakes
hmm i was by myself actually so HIGHLY unlikely that i was trying to impress anybody... and i've owned up before and have suffered the consequences, which are not as light as you may think, and really do not feel like owning up again. and dont imply that i'm childlike please when u dont know me.
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hmm i was by myself actually so HIGHLY unlikely that i was trying to impress anybody... and i've owned up before and have suffered the consequences, which are not as light as you may think, and really do not feel like owning up again. and dont imply that i'm childlike please when u dont know me.
I never did suggest your childlike, you made up your own assumptions there.
and if you can't handle the consequences dont go doing things you shouldn't, im sorry if i sound harsh but im just being honest
jellybaby99
Rep:
?
. you said i wasnt acting like an adult. the only thing that you can be other than an adult is a child really. so therefore u were comparing me to a child. i didn't deliberatly smash my windmirror....i cant not do anything because i'm scared that there's a POSSIBLE consequence, wouldnt really get anywhere...
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
. you said i wasnt acting like an adult. the only thing that you can be other than an adult is a child really. so therefore u were comparing me to a child. i didn't deliberatly smash my windmirror....i cant not do anything because i'm scared that there's a POSSIBLE consequence, wouldnt really get anywhere...
Actually i said "act like a adult about this" if you check, because looking to make excuses about it isn't being adult about it is it??? i never suggested you personally was immature, dont go saying i said something i didnt please.
Yes you didnt do it on purpose, but you knew you shouldn't be driving your mums car anyway, therefore dont go doing things you shouldnt if you fear the consequences, sounds fair enough to me.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (166)
18.57%
No (543)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (185)
20.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise