Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya. I'm currently trying to do my second piece (1000 words) of french coursework. I have chosen to study 'un sac de billes' the only problem is, im a bit stuck on a question.

Could any one who has also studied the text (perhaps for the literature exam) give me any ideas for questions? What does the exam normally focus on?

Thanks in advance

Vicki x

ReputationRep:
    hmm i studied this at A2, but i took it as a literature exam. if i'm honest, i can't remember my questions at all... but, if you can get hold of edexcel past papers for the last couple of years you will find question ideas. i remember talking about the 'systeme D' a lot, as well as doing practise questions that translated as things like "in times of war, all that matters is to survive. discuss."

ReputationRep:
    im doin this book at the moment and most of the questions have required talking about how Joseph's character has developped in the book, the relationship between Maurice, Joseph and their father, whether or not is right to say Papa Joffo is the true hero of the book and the writers style. That's all i got! hope its useful!

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks very much
    i think i'm on my way now....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 23, 2006

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.