Turn on thread page Beta

As stupid as I sound I just feel really mad and disturbed knowing its my parents that caused it!

lol I don't wanna look on the net im trying to get rid of it, its sick.

ReputationRep:
    its just spanking right its not "fecalphelia" is it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol I don't wanna look on the net im trying to get rid of it, its sick.
    I don't think its possible to get rid of it.

(Original post by sharene)
    its just spanking right its not "fecalphelia" is it
    No, just someone being in control and spanking:confused:

ReputationRep:
    well if its not really extreme like say dog leashes then theres nothing to be worried about, it always seems that a bit of s and m is normal as a lot of programmes iv seen recommend it and when i go into ann summers to muck about with my mates thay have that sort of stuff there too

ReputationRep:
    Oh for heaven's sake.
    Its not a disease, its just a fetish. Loads of people have them. It can be a productive and fun part of your sex life but is only actually a problem per se if it starts interfering in other parts of your life.

(Original post by sharene)
    well if its not really extreme like say dog leashes then theres nothing to be worried about, it always seems that a bit of s and m is normal as a lot of programmes iv seen recommend it and when i go into ann summers to muck about with my mates thay have that sort of stuff there too
    Ive heard its quite common but I find it disturbing when I think it was caused in childhood and what I remember, the hardest thing is I can't talk about it for obvious reasons! Lots of people are probably into it but I can't stand the thought of where it came from.

ReputationRep:
    It may not come from your paretns spanking you, don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Firstly calm down. Granted, your situation is a weird one. Here goes: Did you actually get sexual pleasure out being hit by your parents as a child? Or rather, did it feel pleasent rather than an actual punishment? If so, then you could blame your parents for this, even though this will be accepted on here as quite perverse.

If the answer's no, then remember it could be a number of things. Thousands of people have a spanking fetish and love the things that accompany it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Who cares about where your fetish orginated from? What matters is, is that your fetish isn't directly harming someone (yes perhaps in the physical form on some accounts) e.g desire to rape etc etc. So don't dwell on it further!

(Original post by Philosophia)
    Firstly calm down. Granted, your situation is a weird one. Here goes: Did you actually get sexual pleasure out being hit by your parents as a child? Or rather, did it feel pleasent rather than an actual punishment? If so, then you could blame your parents for this, even though this will be accepted on here as quite perverse.

If the answer's no, then remember it could be a number of things. Thousands of people have a spanking fetish and love the things that accompany it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Who cares about where your fetish orginated from? What matters is, is that your fetish isn't directly harming someone (yes perhaps in the physical form on some accounts) e.g desire to rape etc etc. So don't dwell on it further!
    No I doubt that I liked it I was only young about 5/6/7. I can only remember one time crying cause Id been smacked and my mum asking if my bottom hurt and offering to put something on it which was fairly weird lol, thats all I remember though im concerned that event caused me to be like this. I can't remember actually being smacked apart from the odd slaps across the face.

I remember having a thing for bottoms and people being whipped when I saw it on TV which is freaky. Its just mad.

ReputationRep:
    wtf?

sicko.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Crow)
    A parents spanking a child does not cause a spanking fetish in adulthood. I don't have spanking fatish and i was spanked as punishment when i was a child.
    That doesn't mean it can't.

It can.

Loads of articles about it. Google...

(Original post by pumpkin7)
    wtf?

sicko.
    Yes its sicko thats why I posted.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.