The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Diagnostic Radiography, Canterbury

Hi, All

I have just joined. Got my interview at CCCU on Saturday, 3. March. Would love to hear from anyone else who is going along.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi

Is that for canterbury or medway? Mine is weds for medway.

x
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm only applying for Canterbury: I live reasonably close and Medway is just a bit too far to commuteon the bus
Reply 3
Good luck! I had mine today and it was okay. I was the last one to go in so I spent from 12 til about 5 so left with a headache lol
xx
Reply 4
Original post by nikki8
Good luck! I had mine today and it was okay. I was the last one to go in so I spent from 12 til about 5 so left with a headache lol
xx

Hey, got my interview tomorrow and was wondering, what questions etc did they ask you? :smile:
Reply 5
Hi,

Questions were about yourself, why radiography, an nhs question was asked such as the changes that are going on at the moment. Why they should choose you. It was quite relaxed but the afternoon went on forever because you had a talk with one of the tutors. Good luck with it and let me know how it went
x
Reply 6
Original post by nikki8
Hi,

Questions were about yourself, why radiography, an nhs question was asked such as the changes that are going on at the moment. Why they should choose you. It was quite relaxed but the afternoon went on forever because you had a talk with one of the tutors. Good luck with it and let me know how it went
x

hi i have mine on saturday and it says i have it at 1 do u do the interview straight away and wat did u answer about the nhs question thanks?
Reply 7
Original post by youngbarry
hi i have mine on saturday and it says i have it at 1 do u do the interview straight away and wat did u answer about the nhs question thanks?

Hi,
How did it go on Saturday?
Sorry I did not see your message before now. I talked about gp comissioning how about you?
x
Reply 8
Original post by nikki8

Hi,
How did it go on Saturday?
Sorry I did not see your message before now. I talked about gp comissioning how about you?
x

have you heard from cccu yet?
Reply 9
no, getting a little impatient now lol xxx
Reply 10
Original post by nikki8
no, getting a little impatient now lol xxx

Hey ... Heard from them yesterday and it was a rejection ... So I guess u v Been accepted..
Reply 11
really sorry to hear about that. Will you apply through extra?
Reply 12
Original post by nikki8
really sorry to hear about that. Will you apply through extra?

Nah I have just decided to go Teesside now .... Let me know how your go yea
Reply 13
Congratulations for getting a place. CCCU is my only choice due to family commitments so if I get rejected I will just have to apply next time.

Keep in touch, I will let you know the outcome.
Hugs xx
Reply 14
Original post by OldOwl
I'm only applying for Canterbury: I live reasonably close and Medway is just a bit too far to commuteon the bus

Hi there,

Hope all good. Have you heard from CCCU?
xx
Reply 15
Original post by faylove
Hey ... Heard from them yesterday and it was a rejection ... So I guess u v Been accepted..

hi,
heard today, they have offered a place for april 2014..
x
Reply 16
Original post by nikki8
hi,
heard today, they have offered a place for april 2014..
x

Well done x
Reply 17
Thank you xx:smile:
Anyone got a place for this sept? I do

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
Reply 19
hie there i got a place sept at canterbury doing radiography. i have not sorted accomodation yet though i think thats on me but thats what im working on now with just a few days to go...chaotic! ha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending