REALLY unmotivated Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I just realised that last post made absolutely no sense....just ignore me!
rock_eleven
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
if youre doing A-levels, chill the **** out. Youve got aggges left, you dont need to start working for a long time yet.

Ill register my cba here too, ive got an exam on friday, one of four this year, and I cba to learn the **** at all. I guess this is telling me that I shouldnt really be at uni
brrrrr
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
i'm so terribly the same at the moment, i've been ill so haven't gone out much and i haven't gotten any coursework or any reading or ANYTHING done and i can't seem to motivate myself back into the school routine; so i know how you feel!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
You have an excuse though!
mute
Badges: 1
Report 12 years ago
I have loads of work to do (I'm attempting it now) but I cannot make myself care about it. It's mainly because there's such a queue of things, getting started is difficult, and I know when I do it'll be a long time before I can relax again.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I feel the same and my second chapter for coursework is in for Friday, so i am in exactly the same boat. I can't see an end to this pure bullsh*t, even though there are only 40 days at school before exams left!
rachelrainbow32
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes, im like that, i just cant be bothered with school sometimes, i think well, ide rather have fUN! after i had that though i realised what was stressing me out and sorted it out So now, im still unmotivated its like i cant be bothered with lessons or anything!! oh crap im ging to fail everything,
as you can guess from my not making senseness im in a bit of a inbetween being good n totally crap phase.
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't feel like A levels, im quittin after AS and doing my A2's in a couple of years. Sure it will be hard but I am not ready for them at my current stage in life... I just don't feel I can do it. Erm, mentally I can but the motivation and concentration isn't there.
Myself.
Report 12 years ago
I have no motivation whatsoever

never ever have
probably never will

oh well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (868)
80.07%
Leave (216)
19.93%

Watched Threads