Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    It is turd isn't it technik...its obviously the depp factor that draws girls too it...

Vlad - you're over-analysing...they would definitelty feel awkward after that barrage...
    Badly worded but can you blame me for 2:46AM?
    I mean... asking myself those questions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    one of my ex's loved that film. dont recall watching it with her though or if it was on i was asleep cos frankly its a pants film
    It is a beautiful film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pendragon)
    It is a beautiful film.
    prefer terminator 2 myself. thats truly a masterpiece

ReputationRep:
    Terminator one is much better. But I like them both.

ReputationRep:
    Terminator one is much better. But I like them both.
    was trying to relate the films in some way...with sissorhands and T2 being out around the same time

ReputationRep:
    Favourite films:

Goonies, Heavy Weights, Lord of the Rings, Terminator films, Edward Scissorhands, Gremlins films, The Shining, Alien (mostly the 1st one), Excalibur, Coneheads, Monty Python films (esp holy grail)....

ReputationRep:
    Favourite films:

Goonies, Heavy Weights, Lord of the Rings, Terminator films, Edward Scissorhands, Gremlins films, The Shining, Alien (mostly the 1st one), Excalibur, Coneheads, Monty Python films (esp holy grail)....
    lol coneheads...

im not picky...i like a good laugh or action blaster as much as the next man.

like films like "good will hunting" myself. im too partial to ones like "the breakfast club" too. based on my personality its probably the last film i should like.

ReputationRep:
    If you're talking crap horror films...sure you dont want to add the tremor series into that?

ohyea - technik...I watched AVP the other day - the plot is awesome...shame about the actual execution though.

ReputationRep:
    im too partial to ones like "the breakfast club" too. based on my personality its probably the last film i should like.
    See I like that one, and I also like the whole teen film genre, even the bad ones....

Others I like: Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles, She's all That, 10 things I hate about you, dirty dancing, Clueless....

ReputationRep:
    If you're talking crap horror films...sure you dont want to add the tremor series into that?

ohyea - technik...I watched AVP the other day - the plot is awesome...shame about the actual execution though.
    Which one of those is a crap horror film? Not the Shining, thats Kubrick, and a masterpiece. For a sci fi horror alien 1 was perfect.

The others arent horror, gremlins is a kids film.

ReputationRep:

told you so

AVP...decent film to pass the time but nothing you'll want to tell everyone about.

tremors is such a laugh

ReputationRep:
    Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles
    got them too.

partly cos molly ringwald is/was gorgeous.

i also seem to like shows from that time period too. quincy owns

ReputationRep:
    got them too.

partly cos molly ringwald is/was gorgeous.

i also seem to like shows from that time period too. quincy owns
    Ive been a bit harsh on you.

ReputationRep:
    I know...I saw the tremors trio in a hotel in italy...understood them perfectly - hence the greatest b-movie of all time

ReputationRep:
    Ive been a bit harsh on you.
    good to see im not the only male with some tragic movie tastes. in some ways i wish i was 18 yrs old in 1985 instead of 18 months old. i even like the music, particularly in pretty in pink

ReputationRep:
    another good one from the period...wargames with a rather lovely looking ally sheedy...another link to breakfast club...

and matthew broderick...ferris bueller...yet another quality john hughes film

ReputationRep:
    another good one from the period...wargames with a rather lovely looking ally sheedy...another link to breakfast club...

and matthew broderick...ferris bueller...yet another quality john hughes film
    I forgot ferris bueller's day out! I much prefer your new avatar btw! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot ferris bueller's day out! I much prefer your new avatar btw! :p:
    lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    lol
    that one you attached in you last post is more like a horror avatar than a teen one! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    that one you attached in you last post is more like a horror avatar than a teen one! :eek:
    fab character though for ally sheedy in breakfast club. loved the dandruff lol

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.