abz007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hello everyone.

I am currently studying ICT level 3 general, and this is my first year. I am so far on course i need help in unit1,2 and 3 please.
abz007
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Thanks bro that was helpful
makaveli33
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What do you need help with? E.g. show us!
abz-786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi, im also studying this btec course and i really need help on these 3 units:

Unit 3
Unit 28
Unit 30

can somone please help me out, my deadline is in a couple of weeks, please send me a pm or emails me please.
makaveli33
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by abz-786)

Unit 3
Unit 28
Unit 30

can somone please help me out, my deadline is in a couple of weeks, please send me a pm or emails me please.
Can you post the question(s) here, it would make life a lot easier and you would more likely get answers to your question or guidance.
Fortune117
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Unit 20 and 28 should be done in conjunction, thats the way our tutor has organised the course and its gone pretty well, was first to achieve a distinction in them. Its all about the planning and testing stages really, the build is VERY simple, just make sure you impliment something thats interactive by using JQuery (such as a gallery).

Unit 3 was last year so I really cant remember that, but it had something to do with databases?

The best person you can ask is your tutor. They arent going to deny you help.
abz-786
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
for Unit 3 i need help with P6 and D2:

Scenario: Tower Comouting Solutions (TCS) is a new compant that has been created. the company will provide IT solutions to companies requiring IT support. TCS want to initially focus on setting up and/or refining current IT systems for organisations. you are the managing director and it is your responsibility to ensure that appropitate information systems have been implemented.

P6: you will need to explain through a report (tables if needed) what data you will require to develop the required mabagement informtion. this management information will be used to help run the company (TCS). you must also show that you have tested for accuracy.

D2: craete a report justifying the decisons you made for creating the information system.

Im really stuck on these two assingments...
makaveli33
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
for Unit 3 i need help with P6 and D2:

Scenario: Tower Comouting Solutions (TCS) is a new compant that has been created. the company will provide IT solutions to companies requiring IT support. TCS want to initially focus on setting up and/or refining current IT systems for organisations. you are the managing director and it is your responsibility to ensure that appropitate information systems have been implemented.

P6: you will need to explain through a report (tables if needed) what data you will require to develop the required mabagement informtion. this management information will be used to help run the company (TCS). you must also show that you have tested for accuracy.

D2: craete a report justifying the decisons you made for creating the information system.

Im really stuck on these two assingments...
P6: You are required to use Decision Making Business Mathematics and Accounting for your management information data implementation and others. So you will need....

# Financial figures e.g. Stock, Cash inflow, Cash outflow, Purchases, Liabilities, etcetera...
# A decision making graph outlining what you would be likely to do.
# Marketing - is the 'company data' advertised correctly.
# Economical data analysis of the company
# Staff and HR data.
(Including other parts of Business Management....)

This is a rough idea, you may understand what is needed from this, however I cannot help you with D (Distinction) material, as I imagine that is your prerogative, I can help you with the bare minimum to pass. Plus you should ask your tutors for help.

Hope this helps!
abz-786
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
thanks I understand it alot more now
makaveli33
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
thanks I understand it alot more now
Your welcome, good luck with your studies. Do not be afraid to ask your tutors for help, that is what they are there for.
ateafeline
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by abz007)
Hello everyone.

I am currently studying ICT level 3 general, and this is my first year. I am so far on course i need help in unit1,2 and 3 please.
evry clowd has a silver line but thers a biggier darck clowd behind it rimembir thus :angelwings:
DSB
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Unit 3
Unit 28
Unit 30

Done two of those got D's but I am actually finishing Unit 3 lol
janish_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hey can u help me out with Unit 3 P6/P7 its soo confusing
hahma09
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sames this btec level 3 is dreading my soul I wish
janish_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
aha what units u doing?
rs95x
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, i am currently studying a btech level 3 diploma in I.T and i am extremely struggling on unit 14 event driven programming. Can someone please help me out with the whole unit asap.
Naseeb khan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hello every one.
can you help me out with these units I will be very thank full or u can contact me [personal details removed]
unit3
unit 14
unit 19
Nat_Griffiths
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi all I'm on the second year of this course and so far have achieved 16 distinctions and 2 merits. I'm willing to let you see my assignment reports to give you a rough idea of what is expected. The units are :

For Distinction

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 5
Unit 9
Unit 10
Unit 13
Unit 14
Unit 22
Unit 28
Unit 29
Unit 30
Unit 31
Unit 35
Unit 42
Unit 43

For Merit

Unit 12
Unit 39

If you would you like to see my reports/documents for any of these, please private message me your email address and also state the unit name and criteria you require. As I receive the rest of my results , I will update this post accordingly.

Natalie
leevyjones
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by makaveli33)
Can you post the question(s) here, it would make life a lot easier and you would more likely get answers to your question or guidance.

Can you help me with UNIT 30 D2 pleasee
Nat_Griffiths
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by leevyjones)
Can you help me with UNIT 30 D2 pleasee
Yes of course Private message me your email address and I'll send you my assignment report for D2. That way you should get a good idea of what you need to do. I'll also give you an example here to get you on track. As a general rule, if you save files in a file format such as a jpg instead of a gif, it will result in a larger file size as it supports approximately 16 million colours as supposed to a maximum of 256. The more colours that are used, the larger the file size as there is more information for the file to store. If you think about it logically, this will often mean the image will be of a better quality as it is storing more colours and therefore more information. Compression techniques will also make a difference as if a particular file format is not good at compressing, it will result in a larger file size.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (23)
10.04%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (136)
59.39%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (32)
13.97%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (33)
14.41%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (5)
2.18%

Watched Threads