Birthday gift for girlfriend Watch

ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hi guys, I'm living in London and I am wondering where I could find some good student priced ^^ earrings good enough for my girlfriends birthday. Price range I suppose is around £40.

Preferably with an online catalogue!

Thanks
john williams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Argos, not cheapest tho.
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
www.fhinds.co.uk

Thats where i would go if i was still living at home... i think you can buy online! Not cheap though!
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by john williams)
Argos, not cheapest tho.
Allready done it and found one gift and it was good but don't see any others i'd like to buy :/
Chi3f
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
www.ebay.co.uk
cant get much cheaper
lil_sweetie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How long have you been together? Ie. how nice do they need to be? And what kind of style does she like? Like silver/gold, expensive looking ones, or more unusual beady ones?
El Scotto
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
www.asos.co.uk
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Chi3f)
www.ebay.co.uk
cant get much cheaper
eww..

would you really want to wear earings that a stranger has worn? i mean, wearing earings that a friend has already worn would freak me out, but a stranger...? eww.
~*Sar*~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
H samuel do some really nice white gold drop earrings for about £49
they look really expensive
lil_sweetie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pumpkin7)
eww..

would you really want to wear earings that a stranger has worn? i mean, wearing earings that a friend has already worn would freak me out, but a stranger...? eww.
They're not all already used...most of the stuff on ebay is brand new, from reputable companies.
mousey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you can get gorgeous earrings for that price range from Ernest Jones. Especially the white gold stuff with cubic zirconia or blue topaz. Your girlfriend would probably think that they were more expensive than they are as well.

www.ernestjones.co.uk

see, very affordable http://www.ernestjones.co.uk/webapp/...ategoryId=3085
Leigh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pumpkin7)
eww..

I used to have that misconseption about eBay, but have since discovered there are many many large companies and individual sellers operating from there, selling the same types of things online shops do; brand new, non-dodgy products, just without the cost or hassle of making a website.

I wouldn't recommend Argos. A lot of the stuff in there is quite tacky IMO.
e_clark
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeh most of argos stuff is a bit chavvy, go to a nice jewellers, depends what her tastes r tho as another poster said, gold/silver/***** gold/beady/pretty etc etc think about what other jewellry she has she wearss a lot or ask someone lose to her like her mum or friend or sibling if she has one.

www.asos.com is good for different stuff, also i knwo they r cheap but there is poster on here who makes gorgeous earrings and necklaces and she is well udnerpriced for how nice they are, i would suggest looking at her stuff, maybe get ur gf two sets?

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1...sQ5fvilleneuve

if u have a friend who is a girl why not take her shopping with u she might give u some ideas if u want them to be a surprise, otherwsie go with ur gf and aks her to pick something out, but surprise might be nicer, good luck
xavier2k3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
what happened to h samuel people?! probably the best i'd reccomend for getting your moneys worth.

regards
--marty
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (117)
46.06%
Pro-humanity (137)
53.94%

Watched Threads