www.stand-out.net Watch

Dean22
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
i was after some help for american brands of clothing found this site on another forum, they sell other good brands aswell....

worth a look? what do people think?

www.stand-out.net

check out this site, a good place for students at reasonable prices for designer and fashionable clothes such as abercrombie,diesel and many more.

use the discount code STUDENT to receive 5% off orders
girl afraid
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm trying to decide whether this is spam or not...
Dean22
spam?

your opinion...im was just trying to pass on some help for other students doesnt bother me

sorry maybe i was wrong
Angel Interceptor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dean22)
spam?

your opinion...im was just trying to pass on some help for other students doesnt bother me

sorry maybe i was wrong
However, you just started a thread asking for help on finding places/sites that supply certain brands etc, and then start a new thread about a site you 'apparently' just found - if you wanted to share information with other people for legitimate means, then you could have just added it to your existing thread.
Dean22
i see where your coming from...but i asked for help someone replied something useful then was searching other forums and found that so came back to post otherwise yes it would have made sense to post with original thread!
Dean22
sorry see what you mean now but adding it too my original thread...i thought i was adding to it??
Angel Interceptor
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sorry see what you mean now but adding it too my original thread...i thought i was adding to it??
Really, how? By clicking on the 'New Thread' icon. :rolleyes:
Dean22
sorry clever clogs....im a newbie

not getting into a petty argument over nothing, reading other threads you seemed to have upset other people already tonite!
Angel Interceptor
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sorry clever clogs....im a newbie

not getting into a petty argument over nothing, reading other threads you seemed to have upset other people already tonite!
I'm not trying to upset anyone, let alone you, but am highly wary that you may only have joined to advertise which is against the rules of the forum.
Dean22
ok mate understand what your saying and the forum rules im not advertisng was just helping but ill let this be and carry on searching the forum

cheers
Angel Interceptor
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ok mate understand what your saying and the forum rules im not advertisng was just helping but ill let this be and carry on searching the forum

cheers
Fair enough then mate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1206)
79.6%
Leave (309)
20.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise