Turn on thread page Beta

Am I strange? watch

Announcements

Do you all think im strange and that theres something wrong with me? Im the one who did the spanking thread Or do I just talk about socially unacceptable stuff?

ReputationRep:
    that thread was shut for a reason.

yes there is something wrong with you - you are a sicko.

(Original post by pumpkin7)
    that thread was shut for a reason.

yes there is something wrong with you - you are a sicko.
    Why am I? How can I help what I remember.

ReputationRep:
    not even going to discuss it... the other thread was CLOSED.

understand what that means dude..

ReputationRep:
    The thread was closed because it was not appropriate discussion for H&R. If you really need to discuss your fetishes, see a therapist.

(Original post by pumpkin7)
    not even going to discuss it... the other thread was CLOSED.

understand what that means dude..
    Please I need to know, don't discuss it just tell me are you sure that im a sick? Or am I just stupid and think weird things?

ReputationRep:
    Just search on google.

There are sites to console people with problems far more unusual than yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do you all think im strange and that theres something wrong with me? Im the one who did the spanking thread Or do I just talk about socially unacceptable stuff?
    Sweaty jockstrap.

ReputationRep:
    are you sure that im a sick?
    You are a sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Handy)
    You are a sick.
    a sick, sick, sicko... :O

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone is being a little harsh towards you, you do have a point maybe it can lead to a fetish,
    but its not a appropriate thing to post on here as its not really a problem about health or relationships is it?? and it will give out the wrong impression about you (first impressions), these sorts of questions are best left for fetish website as remember there are some under 16's here

(Original post by Helenia)
    The thread was closed because it was not appropriate discussion for H&R. If you really need to discuss your fetishes, see a therapist.
    Im not going to mention it again on here. Im just worried what people think of me after that.

(Original post by MNBStyle)
    I think everyone is being a little harsh towards you, you do have a point maybe it can lead to a fetish,
    but its not a appropriate thing to post on here as its not really a problem about health or relationships is it?? and it will give out the wrong impression about you (first impressions), these sorts of questions are best left for fetish website as remember there are some under 16's here
    I know but them websites have weirdos on or people like me, so they won't give me a normal opinion lol.

ReputationRep:
    I know but them websites have weirdos on or people like me, so they won't give me a normal opinion lol.
    Well at the end of the day does it really matter if whatevers happened before has given you a fetish for whatever???
    Aslong as your happy and your not harming anyone

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to think the whole thing is just a joke.

ReputationRep:
    If you have to ask if there is something wrong then there is something wrong.

(Original post by MNBStyle)
    Well at the end of the day does it really matter if whatevers happened before has given you a fetish for whatever???
    Aslong as your happy and your not harming anyone
    True, though its just disturbing, seems most people don't link it to their childhood in fear of being 'sick'. Ok I'l shut up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    If you have to ask if there is something wrong then there is something wrong.
    That makes no sense, just because people are worried that others thing theres something wrong with them, it doesn't mean there is something wrong with them.

(Original post by Sithius)
    I'm starting to think the whole thing is just a joke.
    No, im really this pathetic

ReputationRep:
    Im not going to mention it again on here. Im just worried what people think of me after that.
    you are anonymous.. we don't know you so how the hell are we supposed to have a proper opinion of you? stop being paranoid.

on a side note, this is (or that was) the second best thread, just behind the one about the whores who stripped for the 45 year old wheelchair bloke and expected to get pain £1k

hahahaha.

h+r rules.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.