Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    True, though its just disturbing, seems most people don't link it to their childhood in fear of being 'sick'. Ok I'l shut up
    Yeah well its easy to judge, i suggest you leave the judgemental people to it, dont let it bother you.
    Theres going to be guys/girls on here who spank there partners, but of course they wouldn't consider that sick.
    So leave them to it and dont worry about it.

(Original post by pumpkin7)
    just behind the one about the whores who stripped for the 45 year old wheelchair bloke and expected to get pain £1k.
    Pumpkin does have a point, it dont make your fetish seem so weird now does it

ReputationRep:
    No, im really this pathetic

really wouldn't brag about that either..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNBStyle)
    That makes no sense, just because people are worried that others thing theres something wrong with them, it doesn't mean there is something wrong with them.
    I know, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I know, sorry.
    Its alright dont worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Come on guys stop being harsh on this person. Joke or no joke, they aren't causing direct offence to anyone. And if you don't like it, don't reply or read it. This person has come to H&R to seek advice. How would you like it if you were in this guy's predicament? I think you'd be a little freaked too, right? Lets not throw around the insults.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosophia)
    Come on guys stop being harsh on this person. Joke or no joke, they aren't causing direct offence to anyone. And if you don't like it, don't reply or read it. This person has come to H&R to seek advice. How would you like it if you were in this guy's predicament? I think you'd be a little freaked too, right? Lets not throw around the insults.
    Finally someone who agrees with me :p:

Originally Posted by Philosophia
    I agree. we shouldn't judge him on this.

the guy asked for help

ReputationRep:

the guy asked for help
    Why did you post that as Anonymous for :confused:

ReputationRep:
    hit the wrong button

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom5)
    hit the wrong button
    Ok :p:
    Anyway you agree with me so good on you

the guy asked for help
    How do you know its a he?

I do find it a bit odd I think he/she went into too much detail thats all. Of course we all odd thoughts and worries like this but we don't admit to it.

I have a bit of a thing for spanking too:p:

ReputationRep:
    How do you know its a he?

I do find it a bit odd I think he/she went into too much detail thats all. Of course we all odd thoughts and worries like this but we don't admit to it.

I have a bit of a thing for spanking too:p:
    Thats the thing, the only reason anyone is saying he/she is sick, is because there presuming its a guy.
    And they didnt go into to much detail, all they said was "I got spanked as a child"
    Not exactly disturbing detail is it?? :p:
    and like you say many people will have a thing for spanking so

ReputationRep:
    isn't a good place to begin to talk about it on TSR?

if they feel they want to discuss it, why not?

Ever heard of talking therapy? It's just good to get stuff off a person's chest.

ReputationRep:
    If your really that in to your spanking go join some fetish site im sure there will be someone there you can talk to!

ReputationRep:
    didnt read the original thread but im sure u rnt a freak or nething like that. got a couple of quotes for u from a vanilla girl with some kinky mates.

"its not my kink but its a good kink"
    "the only unusual sexual behaviour is not to have sex at all"

im sure the second 1 will offend some1 but tbh i kinda agree with it to an extent.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.