The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: You're the WORST Example!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Sugar free Red Bull is pretty dire compared to the normal stuff.

Worst sauce to have with kebab meat?
Reply 421
I'm not a fan of any sauce with Kebab's really, but too much hot sauce and you've ruined the whole entire meal. (I use the term meal loosely here).

Worst type of cake bar? (jaffa cake bar, snickers cake bar, minirolls etc)
jaffa cake bar

The worst type of sugar free / "diet" drink
Original post by OU Student
jaffa cake bar

The worst type of sugar free / "diet" drink

Well all diet stuff is crap - I hate this sugar-free malarchy, if you're going to have something fizzy, have it properly!!! Diet Red Bull seems pointless as the energy is in the sugar!! (On a completely different note, I reckon a can of NORMAL Sainsbury's Cloudy Lemonade gives you more energy boost than any Red Bull ever will...)

I reckon the worst diet drink is Diet Coca-Cola though, it always has a slightly bitter edge to it!!!

Worst type of tinned fruit?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 424
Tinned Rhubarb. But then rhubarb alone is unpleasant.

Worst sweet under 50p?
flumps. ick.

worst kids' cereal?
Reply 426
Worst example of Kid's Cereal? Kelloggs Honey Loops. Since they altered the recipe and removed the nuts entirely, they now merely have the one-dimensional taste of pure honey, and nothing else. Cheerios are far more complex (though subtler in flavour), but prove to be a superior cereal.

WORST EXAMPLE OF:

CHOUX PASTRY?
Reply 427
I dunno what it is about French crullers, but I really dislike their texture. They just taste a bit... greasy and odd to me. I can't place what it is, but I'm expecting something light and fluffy and it's just...not. Maybe it's just me.

Worst example of...European Desserts.
Reply 428
Original post by dani_1991
I dunno what it is about French crullers, but I really dislike their texture. They just taste a bit... greasy and odd to me. I can't place what it is, but I'm expecting something light and fluffy and it's just...not. Maybe it's just me.

Worst example of...European Desserts.

I am the biggest Krispy Kreme fan in the world but, to this day, I do not understand why they do those cruller doughnuts. :no:

I feel like a bit of a traitor saying this, given my affinity for Italy, but I can't stand tiramisù. The coffee just ruins it completely. :sad:

Worst example of... European (non-British) alcohol.
Reply 429
Jagermeister. Everyone loves a Jagerbomb, right? Wrong. Count me out. I prefer just to buy a bottle of kerosene mixed with cod liver oil if I wanted *that* taste.

WORST EXAMPLE OF: TINNED PASTA?
Heinz Ravoli - more food, less sauce please.

And high-five for the hatred of Jaegermeister Toto.

WORST EXAMPLE OF: BAKERY PASTIE?
Original post by Alofleicester
Heinz Ravoli - more food, less sauce please.

And high-five for the hatred of Jaegermeister Toto.

WORST EXAMPLE OF: BAKERY PASTIE?

Good for you hating Heinz ravioli - ravioli itself is unpleasant, but the Heinz stuff takes the biscuit (nom!!) and gives them a bad name.

Gregg's Cornish Pasties are the worst. I swear they put more pepper and additives in than anything else, and their pastry on Cornish Pasty is heavy and lumpy :s-smilie:

Worst Type of Pringles Flavour?
salt and vinegar.

worst mars product?
Reply 433
In general? Whiskas. In terms of human food, probably Lemon Lockets. BLURGH.

What's the worst example of FOOD WITH A SHELL?
Reply 434
Those pistachios you can't open! God damn you, let me in!
Or oysters, I don't get em.

Worst food to have on a hot day?
Reply 435
Anything with chilli in it (especially curry)

Worst form of Meat?
Reply 436
Spam.
If it even classes as meat. Disgrace of a meat.

Worst thing you've mixed in porridge?
Original post by dani_1991
Spam.
If it even classes as meat. Disgrace of a meat.

Worst thing you've mixed in porridge?

A yogurt..BEFORE putting it in the microwave. Result, curdled. Lots and lots of curdled.

Worst thing you've topped a cracker with?
Tomato. I just don't like the taste of them together. I should've stuck with cheese.

Worst roasted vegetable?
Swede or Turnip - what minute taste either of them has is just weird.

Worst Cadbury's Chocolate Bar?

Quick Reply

Latest