Turn on thread page Beta

I benched 100kg. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    ah, but I can cycle a km in 7 seconds off world record pace...
    is it? congrats u shud compete.

ReputationRep:
    I can cycle without stabilisers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadower__)
    is it? congrats u shud compete.
    I used to do duel offroad racing...but thats more like streetcrime on a bike...
    I'm still ridiculously unfit despite that (beer belly city) because of injuries, so when I get fit enough to look good in lycra I will...

ReputationRep:
    Very interesting. Yawn. :boring:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I weigh 100kg.
    omg you're two of me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    I used to do duel offroad racing...but thats more like streetcrime on a bike...
    I'm still ridiculously unfit despite that (beer belly city) because of injuries, so when I get fit enough to look good in lycra I will...
    lol yeh tell me about injuries, injuries are annoying, once you think you getting really good, you get an injury and it disrupts the whole proccess and pattern.

Anyways good luck

ReputationRep:
    yea, i know what you mean - I have a very "no half measures" approach to injuries - if it doesn't get you a few days in hospital you haven't done it well enough....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluedreamer)
    omg you're two of me :eek:
    I refer you to post number 8.

ReputationRep:
    i benched 250 kg and i'am a girl

ReputationRep:
    Just for 1 rep? Keep up the hard work, not far off a decent bench now are you?

ReputationRep:
    Did we really need this reviving?

(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    Did we really need this reviving?
    Boo. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e11even)
    Boo. :p:

hi.
    Spoiler:
    Show

:party:yay! :wavey::wavey:

Lol. I see you're into the whole spoiler button thing now, huh? :p:
    How are you?

ReputationRep:
    It's just a phase

Spoiler:
    Show

but a cool one :cool: - interactive!

I am ok (well excellent now you are here!) had a bad time at work - I hate that shift

Hows about you? What are you up to today

Lol. Yeah, I notice you tend to go through loads of phases. :p:
    Bad time, meaning you were bored? Or did something happen to stress you out?
    I'm alright, thank you. Not doing much today. I'm going horseback riding with my cousin later this afternoon. Before that, I think I might have to pick my brother up from school, but I don't really want to drive yet. Especially not with my mum in the car - she'll make me even more nervous. :s:

ReputationRep:
    The shift is just bad. It is swimming lessons and I was the only lifeguard - so you are out there on your own for about 4 hours. And Mike is the duty manager and he is mad on claning so i had to do loads of cleaning work - he made me empty all the bins - even all the ones outside and it was snowing at the time and I got covered in ikky bin water and got really cold Not fun.

Good oh well have fun! Hehe well I guess you'll have to start driving for yourself (or with your mum) at some point .

(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    The shift is just bad. It is swimming lessons and I was the only lifeguard - so you are out there on your own for about 4 hours. And Mike is the duty manager and he is mad on claning so i had to do loads of cleaning work - he made me empty all the bins - even all the ones outside and it was snowing at the time and I got covered in ikky bin water and got really cold Not fun.

Good oh well have fun! Hehe well I guess you'll have to start driving for yourself (or with your mum) at some point .
    Was it in your job contract? Cleaning work? :s: Sorry to hear that. Must've been terrible. Did you soak yourself in the bathtub when you got back, at least? :p:

I have driven with my auntie - less stressful than with mum, I should think. But yeah, I will have to start driving alone at some point. I just hope I don't get lost. Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we are supposed to do a bit of cleaning - like tidying up poolside and stuff - but Mike just goes cleaning mad.

You need to get one of those satellite navigation thingies :p:

ReputationRep:
    I benched 120kg two weeks ago.

Weehy!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.