missed my driving theory test today, when can i rebook it?

Watch this thread
Astudentinneed
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
it was booked for today but due to unforeseeable circumstances, i missed it, trying to book another one but it won't let me and i cant cancel it either.

what can i do?
Landie_Man
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
Have you phoned them?
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I think you have to wait 3 working days before you can book it again. Obviously you'll lose your fee.

EDIT: Whoops, my mistake. It's 3 working days' notice you have to give to avoid losing your fee and 3 working days after you fail your test before you can rebook.
LooraP
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Hi there,
Sorry to hear that
You can book straight away but you will only be given certain dates in the future to choose from
Advisor
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rascacielos)
I think you have to wait 3 working days before you can book it again.
Not true. You can rebook as soon as you want. If you have taken a test and failed, you have to wait 3 working days before retaking it, but the booking can be made at any time. If an appointment has been missed, there is no restriction.

It could be that the theory centre hasn't yet updated the daily records, so try again online another day, or you can phone instead.
candy rain
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
all this information is wrong you can not boot your theory on the same day as you missed the test its the system at the test center has to update itself before you can re-book and that is usually done at the end of the working day. you do not have the option to cancel or re-book if you have missed your car theory test - i know it happened to me today
hope that helps and good luck
Kamaljeet kaur
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I missed my driving test yesterday what can I do now
Tina Woodard
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi I missed my theory on the 15 and now it's the 22nd May 😱 will I be able to rebook it because not sure what you meant please
LADEE
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I booked my theory test in sutton coldfield, I took the bus but I didn't no where I was going the bus driver let me of the wrong stop I couldn't find it so I miss the test what shall I do??
Bubblylibra
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by LADEE)
I booked my theory test in sutton coldfield, I took the bus but I didn't no where I was going the bus driver let me of the wrong stop I couldn't find it so I miss the test what shall I do??
Rebook it
doveliux
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
You can rebook it after 24 hours and you have to pay again .
civicpride2506
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by doveliux)
You can rebook it after 24 hours and you have to pay again .
I'd have hoped after 10 years he'd have had his test by now.
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by civicpride2506)
I'd have hoped after 10 years he'd have had his test by now.
**** me man you made me laugh so hard that I banged my crotch on my desk :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (83)
67.48%
No (29)
23.58%
I didn't use it to prepare (11)
8.94%

Watched Threads