Turn on thread page Beta

Right... I am bisexual and hopefully going to sleep with a girl for the first time very soon indeed...

One problem: I have a very short tongue, is this going to be a problem giving oral sex?

ReputationRep:
    No - it isn't. Unless you plan to penetrate to a significant depth with your tongue, it shouldn't be an issue, and if you want to, just use a finger and allow your tongue to explore the remainder of the area.

My girlfriend prefers my tongue just to penetrate her slightly she finds it much more enjoyable than me full on penetrating her with my tongue.

ReputationRep:
    So then what's the problem? If she likes this minimal penetration thing then what's the problem in having a short tongue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    One problem: I have a very short tongue, is this going to be a problem giving oral sex?
    No it's not. The only thing a short tongue doesn't allow is penetration but you can easily substitute your fingers for that. There's plenty other stuff you can do with a short tongue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanzy)
    So then what's the problem? If she likes this minimal penetration thing then what's the problem in having a short tongue?
    You do realise that the annon user that posted the minimal penetration comment is a different user to the one that began the thread! Note how the thread poster is annon user 1 and the minimal penetration poster is annon user 2

ReputationRep:
    Nopeies! Def not, ex boyfriend had a teeny weeny tongue!

Good luck! ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Right... I am bisexual and hopefully going to sleep with a girl for the first time very soon indeed...

It is possible to fabricate or buy a sterile and hygienic polypropylene tongue extension piece .

Your physician may be able to advise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Old Green Man)
    It is possible to fabricate or buy a sterile and hygienic polypropylene tongue extension piece .

What's the point?

Just hire a giraffe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Handy)
    What's the point?

Just hire a giraffe.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassing_kat)
    Nopeies! Def not, ex boyfriend had a teeny weeny tongue!

Good luck! ;-)
    ex boyfriend, lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Handy)
    What's the point?

Just hire a giraffe.
    LOL, Handy you are a F'''N' LEGEND!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Handy)
    Just hire a giraffe.
    This is serious topic and youare sticking your neck out to allude to giraffes. A more aposite zoomorphic metaphor would be the Chameleon.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.