The Student Room Group

central saint martins entry requirements and some help

hi everyone
i live in turkey and i want to study in central saint martins. im a junior and i want to learn what do i need to do to enter this school. in turkey the gpa system is different. our notes are based on % but in uk thats different(like A B C).can i complete my portfolio in one year.should i come to uk for an interview. how is the weekly schedule for foundation year?
thanks a lot
Reply 1
Original post by hepis
hi everyone
i live in turkey and i want to study in central saint martins. im a junior and i want to learn what do i need to do to enter this school. in turkey the gpa system is different. our notes are based on % but in uk thats different(like A B C).can i complete my portfolio in one year.should i come to uk for an interview. how is the weekly schedule for foundation year?
thanks a lot

Hey hepis, the best advice I could offer you is to check out the contact page for international students: http://www.csm.arts.ac.uk/international/contact/ and simply email or phone them if your questions aren't answered in the FAQs section, Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7514 7027
Email: [email protected]
You could definitely, with hard work, complete your portfolio within a year, in the UK we are only allowed to put work we've completed in the last 1 1/2 years usually. Good luck!
Reply 2
thanks a lot bananafox

Quick Reply

Latest