The Student Room Group
Reply 1
dobber179
what are the reqirements for groundcrew, such as electronics technician or weopens technician. any information would be a bonus, cheers

I doubt you have to have perfect 20/20 vision without glasses as you do with Pilots.
Reply 2
riffraff
I doubt you have to have perfect 20/20 vision without glasses as you do with Pilots.

You don't have to have perfect vision to be a pilot. My dad's a pilot and he wears galsses
Reply 3
~Sam~
You don't have to have perfect vision to be a pilot. My dad's a pilot and he wears galsses

is he a commercial or military pilot cos i think in the military (eg the raf) you do have to have 20/20 vision...
Reply 4
hi everi1!
is he a commercial or military pilot cos i think in the military (eg the raf) you do have to have 20/20 vision...

in the raf it has to be 20/20. for AAC you can be very slightly short or long sighted. dunno about navy pilots tho.
Reply 5
hi everi1!

Commercial, BA. That's probably why then. Makes sense really
dobber179
what are the reqirements for groundcrew, such as electronics technician or weopens technician. any information would be a bonus, cheers

i'm pretty sure u can be as blind as a bat, the eyesight requirement is only really for flying.

Latest

Trending

Trending