This discussion is closed.
dobber179
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
what are the reqirements for groundcrew, such as electronics technician or weopens technician. any information would be a bonus, cheers
riffraff
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dobber179)
what are the reqirements for groundcrew, such as electronics technician or weopens technician. any information would be a bonus, cheers
I doubt you have to have perfect 20/20 vision without glasses as you do with Pilots.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by riffraff)
I doubt you have to have perfect 20/20 vision without glasses as you do with Pilots.
You don't have to have perfect vision to be a pilot. My dad's a pilot and he wears galsses
hi everi1!
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
You don't have to have perfect vision to be a pilot. My dad's a pilot and he wears galsses
is he a commercial or military pilot cos i think in the military (eg the raf) you do have to have 20/20 vision...
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hi everi1!)
is he a commercial or military pilot cos i think in the military (eg the raf) you do have to have 20/20 vision...
in the raf it has to be 20/20. for AAC you can be very slightly short or long sighted. dunno about navy pilots tho.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hi everi1!)
Commercial, BA. That's probably why then. Makes sense really
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dobber179)
i'm pretty sure u can be as blind as a bat, the eyesight requirement is only really for flying.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (217)
38.68%
Take autumn exams (167)
29.77%
Look for a job (19)
3.39%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
3.92%
Take a year out (102)
18.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
6.06%

Watched Threads