Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wednesburywench)
    well i have 1 bra that is 32f if thats any consolation? and im 5ft2/3ish...there are other people out there
    /me hugs wednesbury wench. lol not too bothered tbh i just like going to my friends for hugs XD. i like being able to flaunt it, and i know there are going to be ppl out there who are bigger/ the same size as me. what rele pisses me off is how hard it is to find a bra the rite size. i mean think about how many women have boobs bigger than a DD and how much more expencive it is to get a bra that size. it rele takes the piss. dont even get me started on bikinis... *ive got big boobs!! of course i want a nice bikini to show them off in!!!*

ps handy, u wish

ReputationRep:
    I can't offer much advice, but I can say that (generally) men like big breasts... it might make you more attractive. It's very easy to be negative about your self-appearence when really there is nothing to be negative about.

As for "out of proportion" comments, I've honestly never seen a girl and thought "her breasts are far too big for her body" or anything along those lines. It's probably just your own insecurities rather than anything real.

And there's not much you can do, but (hopefully) any negative comments are probably in your head, and that anyone who makes comments based on the breast size of any girl isn't worth knowing. It's hardly something you can control, so don't get down about it

ReputationRep:
    my m8 has 34 F (no joke and shes skinny its weird as ****), im used to them now - yours are tiny i would suggest getting breast enlargment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poser)
    my m8 has 34 F (no joke and shes skinny its weird as ****), im used to them now - yours are tiny i would suggest getting breast enlargment.
    another person advocating surgery?? what is it about ppl on these forums and wanting to slice ppl open? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poser)
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    hehe yea dd isnt that big...altho i suppose combining it with 36 back would make them similar to mine. aww big boobs are a good thing not a bad thing! post a pic....lol! erm no! only a privalidged few get to see those hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    Give me some... Then we will both be happy!

Edit: Hmmm that doesn't sound too good. I meant if you gave me some of your boobs then mine would be bigger and then I would stop complaining too and we will both me happy.

(Oh shut up Lynsey.)
    Well I could get involved on the deal, then we could have a third each and be nice B or C cups...

Anyway, in response to the original poster, if anyone makes any comments about your boobs then they're probably insecure themselves. I'm sure you look lovely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    trust me - the comments from guys will not be horrible
    Not everyone likes huge breasts...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitmanuk2k)
    I respectfully concur... I think most would agree on a D-cup optimum?

Considering a recent survey discovered that DD-cups are the most frequently-purchased size in UK shops, that means that we actually prefer below-average breasts...

But I suppose said 'average' get distorted by all the REALLY FAT people

ReputationRep:
    fat doesnt nessiarily = big boobs...u can have a 40b cup

ReputationRep:
    I'm not claiming they do - but even if you didn't you wouldn't insult them, would you.

ReputationRep:
    i have 36 D tits, and i find them annyoing, i am 5ft 6 abouts but i think they look out of proportion and hate not being able to wear nice strappy tops etc, u always need a bra!!!! and yeh the nice bras are always in tiny sizes - there isnt much u can do about it tho, some guys will always prefer big and some will always prefer small, and girls will always want the opposite of what they have :p:

ReputationRep:
    Even people who don't like huge breasts wouldn't sit there and go "well, she's ugly because she has huge bazonkas". I just can't think of any/many situations where it'd actually work against you... so to speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Crow)
    I'm 5' 2 with 34 DD breasts how do you think i feel, you're taller than me so you are probably a lot more in proportion. My mum is always saying if you've got it flaunt it. Make the most of your breasts wear low cut tops, clothes that need to be filled, strapless tops and dresses. Trust me, if you use it to your advantage guys will be falling on you
    That makes guys sound very shallow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by high priestess fnord)
    please some1 beat 5'2 32F cos im listening to ppl who r more in proportion moaning about their size just isnt good for my self esteem.

/me goes to find some1 to hug

*edit* /me comes bac after getting a big hug. better now
    Are we all meant to sit here and compete about who is shortest with biggest breasts?

Well it's not me, but I'm sure you can find something more productive to do.

ReputationRep:
    my ex boyfriend once ****ged me off sayin 'well her boobs were too big anyway!' first and last time id ever heard that one, my just finished with boyfriend loved them. if ever i cud use something to seduce him it wud be the boobies hehe

ReputationRep:
    Im 5'0" and im 34DD/32E so feel sorry for me...sigh. But tbh i was self conscious when i was younger becoz i developed kinda early but now i think 'if u've got it, flaunt it'. Loads of women would pay a heap loads of money for a DD chest and i dont think i look huge chested or out of proportion and therefore i consider myself lucky

ReputationRep:
    Well - that would mainly be because he's male...trust me

Your first mentioned ex sounds like a jerk though to be honest...and I'm sure he's been doing a lot of it since, so I wouldn't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbob)
    I can't offer much advice, but I can say that (generally) men like big breasts... it might make you more attractive. It's very easy to be negative about your self-appearence when really there is nothing to be negative about.

As for "out of proportion" comments, I've honestly never seen a girl and thought "her breasts are far too big for her body" or anything along those lines. It's probably just your own insecurities rather than anything real.

And there's not much you can do, but (hopefully) any negative comments are probably in your head, and that anyone who makes comments based on the breast size of any girl isn't worth knowing. It's hardly something you can control, so don't get down about it
    You're all making comments based on the breast size of a girl or at least most are so many people on this thread are not worth knowing :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    You're all making comments based on the breast size of a girl or at least most are so many people on this thread are not worth knowing :confused:
    yes yes, very funny

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.