Turn on thread page Beta

big breasts watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    You're all making comments based on the breast size of a girl or at least most are so many people on this thread are not worth knowing :confused:
    I meant snide comments.

I can also assure you I'm not worth knowing - I'm nothing special! The axiom works...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbob)
    I meant snide comments.

I can also assure you I'm not worth knowing - I'm nothing special! The axiom works...
    I think we can let other people decide whether your worth knowing or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    yes yes, very funny
    I can't decide whether I like you or not bikerx23. You seem all knowlageble and nice in some posts an then you ridicule my grades ( TSR Geological Society) and make sarcastic remarks to my comments :mad:

Anyway, back to the breasts....

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide whether I like you or not bikerx23. You seem all knowlageble and nice in some posts an then you ridicule my grades and make sarcastic remarks to my comments :mad:
    did I ridicule your grades? I can't recall this...I know your a potential geologist, therefore cool, but that was the sort of arsey comment I normally make, and I'm an extremely sarcastic person.

ask anyone - i'm lovely
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I can't decide whether I like you or not bikerx23. You seem all knowlageble and nice in some posts an then you ridicule my grades and make sarcastic remarks to my comments :mad:

Anyway, back to the breasts....
    Toby's great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Toby's great
    huh!?:confused: *bump*
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Gio)
    Bikerx is Toby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gio)
    that'd be me...

...and she's not talking about the contents of my underpants...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    that'd be me...

...and she's not talking about the contents of my underpants...
    No, unfortunately

Or, to bring it back on topic, his breasts.

ReputationRep:
    hehe oh yes first said ex was a total tosser...thankfully only with him for a few weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wednesburywench)
    hehe oh yes first said ex was a total tosser...thankfully only with him for a few weeks!
    Ah - dont worry - most blokes are once you get to know them...

ReputationRep:
    Ah - dont worry - most blokes are once you get to know them...
    You're a traitor to you sex even if you are right :p:

ReputationRep:
    You're a traitor to you sex even if you are right :p:
    No - I just tell the truth, different thing

ReputationRep:
    No - I just tell the truth, different thing
    I'm only pulling your leg

ReputationRep:
    yea cept the one that split up with me 2 weeks ago....he gave me the best 4 yrs of my life, and im gutted its over (were still best mates) uni had to ruin everything, but in the long run it will give me the career most ppl dream of, including me. My friends have gone, now my boyfriend sniff

ReputationRep:
    oi oi! :hugs: I know for a fact you have friends where you are, so cheer up - I know its hard, but you never know what will happen in the future - its all to be won or lost, so smile and anything can happen (within reason)

ReputationRep:
    why do so many girls seem to hate their breasts?! golly, some women are just never satisfied. too big and they complain, too small, they complain, average sized and they still find something to complain about. i love mine hooray for boobies!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous]i hv a prob, i am 5 ft 4 with 36 DD breasts-every 1 stares and it is really getting me down to be honest. I think that is the important thing, not neccessarily what actual size you are.

Have you spoken to your GP about it? I too am rather 'top heavy' and like you I suffered for years because of it. I too continuously had well meaning people saying 'you're not that bad' or 'can I have some' etc, etc but like I said, it's how you feel inside that's important and if it's really getting you down you need to talk to someone.. there is help if you look for it!

In the meantime, have your tried those 'minimiser' bra's? I know they're not a permenant solution but they could help..
    the other day i went swimming and all i could hear was horrible comments from both guys and girls, You've just got to try and rise above it, they are obviously still very immature..
    i dont mind them but i hate being treated like an object. None of us do but unfortunately until you learn to accept & love who and what you are it will always get to you...
    Take care

ReputationRep:
    Console yourself with the thought that the people who stare at you like that have puny, underdeveloped minds, and just don't have anything better going on in their lives.

ReputationRep:
    I know just how you feel - I went bikini shopping today and I just wanted to cry! Everything nice was in the AA-D range, and it was all so ridiculously small! Minimisers do help, but not when swimming, or when people see in your bra and you can feel their eyes popping! Oh well, there are worse problems...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.