Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can you see yourself 10 years from now. I can't. It scares the hell out of me the future.

What are you all aiming to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    World President.

ReputationRep:
    Eek i don't have a clue what i'd be doing. Wouldn't mind doing medicine but i'm really not sure so yup i'm pretty unsure.

ReputationRep:
    Can you see yourself 10 years from now. I can't. It scares the hell out of me the future.

I want to be a doctor. If you're unsure, maybe you could tell us the type of subjects you like and we could come up with some suggestions

ReputationRep:
    Engaged and living some kind of business/city girl kind of life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Kinda like a sex+the city character? has anyone watched that before? it's so funny!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully in a west end musical!!

ReputationRep:
    Ill still prob be learning. grrrr. so much school to get through

ReputationRep:
    I know what I want to be, but I'm petrified about going about it all wrong... A forensic scientist. I feel I'm going to mess up along the way...badly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    Kinda like a sex+the city character? has anyone watched that before? it's so funny!
    Sort of! But I don't want to be single when I'm 40! But yes I want to go to cocktail parties and drink in winebars.

ReputationRep:
    I want to be a doctor. If you're unsure, maybe you could tell us the type of subjects you like and we could come up with some suggestions
    Hey Sasha D how do you become a doctor and all?

ReputationRep:
    Its great isn't it, damn, the oldest women, whats her name? the one with cancer, her boyfriend looked gorgeous with no hair.

ReputationRep:
    I know what I want to be, but I'm petrified about going about it all wrong... A forensic scientist. I feel I'm going to mess up along the way...badly.
    oo forensics...sounds interesting! Are you in college yet? I'm not sure but i suppose they'd probably offer a course, just back it up with subjects you enjoy....do psychology, it's really interesting and a break from all the other crap.

ReputationRep:
    Its great isn't it, damn, the oldest women, whats her name? the one with cancer, her boyfriend looked gorgeous with no hair.
    the oldest one is called Sam......she has cancer? really?

ReputationRep:
    oo forensics...sounds interesting! Are you in college yet? I'm not sure but i suppose they'd probably offer a course, just back it up with subjects you enjoy....do psychology, it's really interesting and a break from all the other crap.
    I'm picking my option, only in yr.9. I've picked double science, been put on the G.N.V.Q course and History. I'm just scared because my spanish teacher said I'll get now where.

ReputationRep:
    Sort of! But I don't want to be single when I'm 40! But yes I want to go to cocktail parties and drink in winebars.
    hehe! me 2! They NEVER wrk.........it's great!

ReputationRep:
    You just want to marry someone rich so you never have to lift a finger

ReputationRep:
    I would hate to be a footballers wife though (maybe this is off the subject), but a doctors/lawyers would be perfect, not too poor and not rich.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Hey Sasha D how do you become a doctor and all?
    well it's just an idea. From what i was told, taking the 3 sciences in college is the 1st step....visit your connexions officer, they have loads of info. on that sort of thing

ReputationRep:
    Hey wtf how do you become a doctor or a rich man?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.