This discussion is closed.
barbiegirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi just a general thread about where all you guys are gonna be celebrating end of school/alevels this summer?
going abroad?were off to zankinthos in greece for 2 weeks cant wait
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by barbiegirl)
hi just a general thread about where all you guys are gonna be celebrating end of school/alevels this summer?
Im going to be trekking for 4 weeks (ish) in Australia, flying into Adelade and out of Darwin.

Your so lazy.
ruthie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
cant wait!! going to be the best summer in the world!

4 festivals! then maybe a bit of workin g( to pay for the festivals!!) and hopefully some crazy travellin
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
not really, i fancy a realxing holiday with my mates!!
ill also make the most out of the watersport esp the diving and when i get back im going on a sailing course!!!!!
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
oh and festivals then a long weekend down to newquay..
and ill go work in btween
hi everi1!
Report 16 years ago
oo! ive been there laganos..where are you staying?
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by hi everi1!)
oo! ive been there laganos..where are you staying?

yeah laganas, in hotel laganas were r going wioth 'freestyle' an 18-30 company

whats it like?
Alexander
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm going on a school trip to Greece, which should be very good fun. Plus I may be travelling with a friend around South East Europe. Also a cadet force Royal Marines arduous training course, so you can't accuse me of being lazy corey
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alexander)
I'm going on a school trip to Greece, which should be very good fun. Plus I may be travelling with a friend around South East Europe. Also a cadet force Royal Marines arduous training course, so you can't accuse me of being lazy corey
I can accuse you of other things though
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Mainly a bit of easy working to earn some cash. Then a nice holiday in Malaysia hopefully.
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
me n mates are definetly going to go to NASS (The national adventure Sports show) for the weekend in july. It was amazing last year
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Baron)
me n mates are definetly going to go to NASS (The national adventure Sports show) for the weekend in july. It was amazing last year
where is that held?
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
where is that held?
i will be going to the one in the bath and west showground in bath, but there is another one in petersborough
Babygal
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
i will be going to the one in the bath and west showground in bath, but there is another one in petersborough
I'm going on a cruise down the nile, can't wait, then i'm going india for 4 weeks then Jordan can't wait, yeah i know its a funny mixture
.NK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
Hehe, there's no 's' in Peterborough. It was our prom that night and our hotel was full of people who'd been to the show. There was us in our prom dresses and tuxs surrounded by BMXers in scruffy jeans and tshirts
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
2 weeks in California with my 2 best friends...as my parents are abandoning me next year to permanantly live there they're paying for my friends flights!
LA$_VEGA$
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im off to La$ Vega$ with my cousin and munchie! yay!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (167)
24.96%
Better than expected (138)
20.63%
Worse than expected (364)
54.41%

Watched Threads