Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi just a general thread about where all you guys are gonna be celebrating end of school/alevels this summer?
    going abroad?were off to zankinthos in greece for 2 weeks cant wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbiegirl)
    hi just a general thread about where all you guys are gonna be celebrating end of school/alevels this summer?
    Im going to be trekking for 4 weeks (ish) in Australia, flying into Adelade and out of Darwin.

Your so lazy.

ReputationRep:
    cant wait!! going to be the best summer in the world!

4 festivals! then maybe a bit of workin g( to pay for the festivals!!) and hopefully some crazy travellin

ReputationRep:
    not really, i fancy a realxing holiday with my mates!!
    ill also make the most out of the watersport esp the diving and when i get back im going on a sailing course!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    oh and festivals then a long weekend down to newquay..
    and ill go work in btween

ReputationRep:
    oo! ive been there laganos..where are you staying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hi everi1!)
    oo! ive been there laganos..where are you staying?

yeah laganas, in hotel laganas were r going wioth 'freestyle' an 18-30 company

whats it like?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on a school trip to Greece, which should be very good fun. Plus I may be travelling with a friend around South East Europe. Also a cadet force Royal Marines arduous training course, so you can't accuse me of being lazy corey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander)
    I'm going on a school trip to Greece, which should be very good fun. Plus I may be travelling with a friend around South East Europe. Also a cadet force Royal Marines arduous training course, so you can't accuse me of being lazy corey
    I can accuse you of other things though

ReputationRep:
    Mainly a bit of easy working to earn some cash. Then a nice holiday in Malaysia hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    me n mates are definetly going to go to NASS (The national adventure Sports show) for the weekend in july. It was amazing last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    me n mates are definetly going to go to NASS (The national adventure Sports show) for the weekend in july. It was amazing last year
    where is that held?

ReputationRep:
    where is that held?
    i will be going to the one in the bath and west showground in bath, but there is another one in petersborough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    i will be going to the one in the bath and west showground in bath, but there is another one in petersborough
    I'm going on a cruise down the nile, can't wait, then i'm going india for 4 weeks then Jordan can't wait, yeah i know its a funny mixture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    Hehe, there's no 's' in Peterborough. It was our prom that night and our hotel was full of people who'd been to the show. There was us in our prom dresses and tuxs surrounded by BMXers in scruffy jeans and tshirts

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks in California with my 2 best friends...as my parents are abandoning me next year to permanantly live there they're paying for my friends flights!

ReputationRep:
    im off to La$ Vega$ with my cousin and munchie! yay!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.