The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Seriously, just bring back the death penalty. Wasting our taxes keeping sickos like him in HRH Hotel annoys me somuch. Just hang the bugger.
SpudMuffin
Seriously, just bring back the death penalty. Wasting our taxes keeping sickos like him in HRH Hotel annoys me somuch. Just hang the bugger.

what punishment is death though? sucide bombers blow themselves up because they think they'll have a good afterlife... as do many people commit sucide because they think it'll be better later.

what you want is prison to mean hardlabour... make them smash rocks into gravel all day and night... or better still do some medical testing on them.
Reply 42
Lol that would work too. But human rights activist would still say something about that. When these people treat others as sub-human and murder and mutilate and rape women and children they should have their human rights stripped from them, they are animals.
Reply 43
Steve Stifler
So how have you seen much worse? :laugh:
Well, what I mean is I've seen or heard of far worse crimes than that. The one with the guy burning his baby is an obvious example.
Reply 44
MrsMerton
Lol that would work too. But human rights activist would still say something about that. When these people treat others as sub-human and murder and mutilate and rape women and children they should have their human rights stripped from them, they are animals.

No. Human Rights apply to all human beings regardless of what they do.

Not acknowledging that would make us no better than animals.
Reply 45
LibertineNorth
No. Human Rights apply to all human beings regardless of what they do.

Not acknowledging that would make us no better than animals.
I can't agree more.
Reply 46
that bloke deserves the death peanalty. End of.........
Reply 47
He should be hung from his c*ck:mad:
Reply 48
Nine years is not enough. Nowhere near enough. That is vile, sick and one of the worst things a person could do. I hope he doesn't have fun in prison.
A_ndy_
What goes through peoples minds before or even after this kinda thing? Why people would wanna do this is beyond me. Insanity plays a part i suppose..??

This is what freaks me out about this case - he lived with this girl as his daughter, when she was obviously drugged up / drunk, plus injured after her falls, at what point did he think "ah I know, I'll f**k her"?????? It just incomprehensible.

Insanity is b*******ks.
Im a final year law student and the majority of cases Iv studied leave me feeling cheated - if you're sick enough, either mentally or just evil, you still need to be restrained away from society because you are a danger. No soft option rubbish. You cant cure insanity, which is the point of it, ie, you cant be responsible legally, which in my eyes is all the more reason to restrain the ones who plead insanity.

Sorry, thats a bit of a digression I admit..

This story did shock me though. Father / daughter rape, albeit stepfather/daughter, just crosses the line even further into hell

Latest

Trending

Trending