random weird ouchies Watch

strange
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
:broken:

odd things have been going on lately.

Like I'll see a fuzzy spot and it will grow and dilute. Sometimes it will spread across my whole eye, and one time it spread into my skin (well, not the spot, but a fuzzy feeling spread into the skin around my eye). And sometimes my face tingles. Or I'll have painful pins and needles deep in my legs. Sometimes I get (painless) cramps in my fingers. Yesterday my leg started cramping really painfully, and today it still hurts as if I've been doing sports. Every now and then I can feel the pulse in my tounge

Hm, should I go to the GP and be called a mental hypochondriac, or NHS direct time?
Ceri327
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
dont think you need to panic the eye things could be related to migranes nastly lil B*****s
Anne Auraque
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Gosh, your face tingles? I reckon it might be something really serious.
Don't go to the GP and waste their valuable time. Ring NHS direct if you still get the "problems". I bet if you keep busy and take your mind off it, your problems will suddenly go.
championhopper
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i think you should be more concerbed about the use of the word 'ouchies'
only kidding, if the problem persists consider going to the doc, however it is possible that some of it maybe psychological - im not calling you a moron or anything but it quite often happens to me that when i get an injury or odd sensation or two then i alwaya think there's something seriously wrong and notice every little twinge in my body
strange
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
okie dokie. thanks I'm glad that it's normal, and yeah, ouchies is quite worrying
anjimcflanji
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
maybe go and see your optometrist....I found everything in my right eye went pink a few times and he said that is just the way I have migranes so maybe seeing one would help. It could be that you need glasses or something else. If they don't know what it is then they'll send you to the dr, but it doesnt hurt getting your eyes check - (random stat) 50% of blindness in the UK is preventable if people had gone regulary to the optician/optomatrist!!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.42%
No (445)
60.71%
Not really bothered about them (153)
20.87%

Watched Threads