I'm dating my teacher... Watch

This discussion is closed.
MNBStyle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pink Sparkles)
Same here, students and teachers getting together at the prom is inevitable.
Are the female students just sluts and the teachers just perverts right now or something???
G_H_G
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MNBStyle)
Are the female students just sluts and the teachers just perverts right now or something???
Don't forget about the female teachers... Although if a certain teacher tried anything with me I would happily oblige . What a hypocrite I am :laugh: .

But yeh, everything will be going on at my schools leavers prom. Alchohol, teachers and students just shouldn't mix.
Pink Sparkles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:p: it doesnt happen a lot but there's usually one or two people that do *something* with a teacher at the prom. It doesnt often go further than kissing i think .........
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by G_H_G)
Don't forget about the female teachers...
Very unlikely as female teachers are usually more professional and us males have more self control in these situations
G_H_G
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MNBStyle)
Very unlikely as female teachers are usually more professional and us males have more self control in these situations
The things I heard about last years leavers prom... I would have to disagree with that statement.

But as Pink Sparkles said, it doesn't usually go futher than kissing. So not much harm done I guess...
JadedHippy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by G_H_G)
The things I heard about last years leavers prom... I would have to disagree with that statement.

But as Pink Sparkles said, it doesn't usually go futher than kissing. So not much harm done I guess...
Unless they were..... Death kisses!!!! :eek:

*Jaded
Pink Sparkles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by JadedHippy)
Unless they were..... Death kisses!!!! :eek:

*Jaded
:eek: :p:
Inclination
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok so basically the title is self-explanatory. So, I've been with this teacher now for about a month and you know its so great. I really love him more than I've loved anyone before. But, we have to keep our relationship a secret and it's sooo annoying having to be all secretive and having to hide our feelings from everyone and act normal. Once I've left college, it will all be ok, but I'm thinking that he'll get fed up soon of having to keep it a secret and find someone else... there's only like 4/5months left, do you think it will last that time. And I know you will all be thinking oh nooo big mistake but i really really love him so much. I'm 17 and hes...*cough* 39...

hahaha Thanks for making me laugh.

"In love" after a month? 39 and 17?

Losers. *cough*

And no, I don't think it will last 4/5 months.
shinytoy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ANON look at this, you know the answer to your own question:
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok so basically the title is self-explanatory. So, I've been with this teacher now for about a month and you know its so great. I really love him more than I've loved anyone before
Once I've left college, it will all be ok, but I'm thinking that he'll get fed up soon of having to keep it a secret and find someone else... there's only like 4/5months left, do you think it will last that time.
i think if you dont see him staying with you for even 4/5 months, its obvious he doesnt feel the same in such deep love. is he married?please say you didnt lose your virginity with him. you think he will just move onto another student, maybe he has done this kind of thing before.

we have to keep our relationship a secret and it's sooo annoying having to be all secretive and having to hide our feelings from everyone and act normal.
maybve he likes the excitement of having secret affairs with students. without the need to keep it secret i think it might just die off as the novelty is gone. dum p him before you get hurt more. also, if he tries anything like giving you bad grades, just tell the head about it. he will get the sack like he should
slk999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Woow, that's a horrendous age gap! He'd old enough to be your father- and- if you go down the soap opera lines, grandfather! :eek:
~Bambi~
Report 12 years ago
I'd end it now love, Think of the consequences he WILL get found out if you don't stop it now it will be all over the local paper etc because thats what happend to someone in are town.
Think of how your mum and dad and family will be affected and your friends?
if he does have a wife and kids which I hope he has not they will have lost a dad and there wife lost his husband, and your proberly have to move away from where you live because your be labelld "The 17 year old going out with her teacher" round town. Also men of that age know how to charm you and what makes you feel "special"..
ITS NOT WORTH IT YOUR WASTING YOUR LIFE!
Ariadne
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't know how to tell you this, but your situation is 1)creepy, 2) illegal. I know that now it seems wonderful, but someone will find out at some point, and he will lose his job (and possibly even end up in jail) and you are going to be forever marked as the girl who got screwed over by her teacher. No one will ever treat you the same way again, and in a worst case scenario, other teachers or your tutors at uni will be very wary of teaching you in case they come under suspicion of going the same way.

Forgive me for seeming melodramatic, but those are the facts. Besides which, do you really want all of the media attention that would accompany the court case? If you love each other, as you say you do, finish it and if you still feel the same way after college, then go for it and be happy. But it's way too risky now, on both parts.
norelle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What kind of middle-aged man risks his career and his reputation for a bit of fun with a seventeen year old? He's supposed to be a responsible adult, he should never have started a relationship with you in the first place. Never mind "it just happened" - he should know better.
xelprep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yo mamma must be proud.
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's not smart to date a teacher from school normally you always get found and 22 years between you by the time you reach his age he'll be at retirement age, up you to you but your being a fool, i know there's always exceptions that they last but 99% do not last, it's usually lust not love, he'll probably move on to another victim, get out now before you get hurt, you got your whole life ahead of you.
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
have you noticed that the original poster hasn't appeared again since page 1? I'm starting to wonder if it's all an elaborate hoax...
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Almost like Dear Derdrie in The Sun lol half the stuff i am sure is made up in there since the poster hasn't appeared since then this is no exception
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol!
Have you ever seen Mrs Mills' column in the Times?
All made up of course but it always makes me laugh
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I haven't come across that lol i'll have to buy The Times a bit more
mrteacher
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
to the OP: if you are sure about what u r doing... why post it here? it is illegal so i wouldnt advertise it on a public site...even anonymously. ur age gap is big..but u know who are u r dealing with better than anyone:cool: age gaps are received so negatively in the western world but it shouldn't be such an issue. it is not the most moral things, but u are not the first one to do this.

(Original post by Chi3f)
wait, your 17 but you joined TSR in 1970?
LOLOL oh my god man check the FAQ's page. i thought the same thing the first time i got online. and u get these people not realising that everyone may post anonymously and saying stuff like " i cant believe you have so many problems". plus a little bit of logic wont kill... like who could have TSR existed in 1970?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.85%
No (386)
72.15%

Watched Threads