The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Chi3f
dont teachers who have relationships with students go to jail?

A teacher at my school who had a relationship with a pupil wasnt sent to prison but he was put on the sex offenders register.
probably the same person who posted this is being the police officer
o rly? :p:
Reply 103
Anonymous
Hello. I am officer Mike Baker of Bristol Police Constabulary. This thread has come to our attention and I would like to contact the owner of this website to discuss this further...
o rly?

Hello there PC Mike, thought you were supposed to be anonymous. You're not very good at this are you? Oh dear. Is that bacon I can smell? I think it is.... oh and bullsh*t. Nice try but Police don't operate like that.
Maybe if the police i mean moderators have seen this then like the person should be locked up, maybe that's what should happen to this thread.
OK, this thread is beyond a joke now, seriously.
Sometimes you need to leave an absurd thread open, as it means that some normal threads can be unspammed whilst all the bs comes here :wink:
Hello I am Garry Glitter and would like to contact the thread starter. I'm hoping we can meet up and I can give you advice on this tricky situation of yours. Please reply soon and good luck. Thanks.

- GG
oh god stop please
Reply 109
superalex16
point 2 is a bit crap as theres no way any1 can prove they had had sex (if they even have) while still ina t eacher-student sitatuion years after...hell even months after.

Oh trust me theres plenty of ways
Reply 110
Anonymous
Hello I am Garry Glitter and would like to contact the thread starter. I'm hoping we can meet up and I can give you advice on this tricky situation of yours. Please reply soon and good luck. Thanks.

- GG

ha ha ha ha ha. Arent you supposed to be in a vietnamese prison getting bumed by the local inmates?
sayed_samed
ha ha ha ha ha. Arent you supposed to be in a vietnamese prison getting bumed by the local inmates?

He probably claimed asylum over here and pretends to be a student here, Tony Blair would let him in this country as well.
GG=Gossip_Girl.... :eek:
Reply 113
That's enough of that now. For reference for those of you still unsure of the legal position, she's old enough to give consent but he's committing an illegal act, as Fleece and I already stated, under the sexual offences act 2003, as she is under 18 and he is in a position of trust.

If the OP needs any more advice she can post a new thread which I will watch, I rather suspect she's run away in the face of this barrage.

Latest

Trending

Trending