Arguments for and against fox hunting Watch

This discussion is closed.
Epaus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Guru Jason)
That's terrible logic and absolutely not true. All these animals don't have to hunt to lead fulfilling lives. Don't forget hunting is actually banned and there is no mass genocide of hunting dogs.
do you even know what fox hunting involves it involves at least 25 dogs bread just to hunt so of course they do that is what they are bread for next time acutely learn your facts
Epaus
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
That's terrible logic and absolutely not true. All these animals don't have to hunt to lead fulfilling lives. Don't forget hunting is actually banned and there is no mass genocide of hunting dogs.
you batty bumberclut
Epaus
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Epaus)
you batty bumberclut
I know where u live balhead
Guru Jason
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Epaus)
do you even know what fox hunting involves it involves at least 25 dogs bread just to hunt so of course they do that is what they are bread for next time acutely learn your facts
Again, it doesn't mean we have to use them for hunting. Dogs by and large are easily trained. We don't need to kill them his cos fox hunting is illegal. You seem to ignore the fact that it is already illegal to foxhunt and there isn't a mass genocide of hunting dogs.
Epaus
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
im out *****
Epaus
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
**** you bich
Guru Jason
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Epaus)
**** you bich
Are you ok? You seem to be struggling with reason and logic. Let me know if I can help.
Epaus
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Are you ok? You seem to be struggling with reason and logic. Let me know if I can help.
shut your ***** ass up ****** **** funk
Reue
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Guru Jason
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Epaus)
shut your ***** ass up ****** **** funk
You seem to be struggling with your language. Don't worry! There are many great forums here on language that will be able to help.
Johnny English
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Fungal toe nail)
There are no arguments against foxhuniting.

Let people do what they want without state interfere to reduce a livestock predator and persevere a BRITISH tradition.
The argument is that this would be illegal if it was a dog or a cat . It would be deemed an act of extreme cruelty. Don't mix cruelty with tradition or you mIght as well reintroduce slavery from Africa .
Johnny English
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Epaus)
and lots of dogs are bread for hunting and these dogs would just be killed if fox hunting was banned
It is banned ...and therefore there is no need to breed them in the first place.
The Queen Mother is dead BTW. ..
bobby dass
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
its an invalid ban otherwise the police would not be there making sure the hunters stay safe would they they wouldnt allow it to happen if it was illigal
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
For = none.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Again, it doesn't mean we have to use them for hunting. Dogs by and large are easily trained. We don't need to kill them his cos fox hunting is illegal. You seem to ignore the fact that it is already illegal to foxhunt and there isn't a mass genocide of hunting dogs.

Bread. Mmmmmm :yum:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (668)
80.68%
Leave (160)
19.32%

Watched Threads