Figleaves Underwear - Complaint! Watch

Little Girl Red
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Heya guys,
Basically I've bought a really pretty bra off Figleaves.com. It's gorgeous!! But here's the problem. I ordered it back in January, and was told in was in stock. But I've now been waiting over a month, and my order is still "in processing", and "awaiting stock". This is very irritating!! I've missed both Valentines Day and my boyfriend's birthday, and the bra was intending to make an outing at both of these events!
I've emailed them and asked for some kind of compensation, eg free postage and packaging (which costs £2.50, I'm hardly asking for the earth) and all I got back was a regular email which they obviously send out to all complaints, with no mention of any compensation at all. In fact, it was really patronising.
And I'm really annoyed. I really love the bra. But I've been waiting almost six weeks!! Has anybody else had experiences like this with Figleaves?

(Oh - here's a link to the pic of the bra)
lazza
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
this time of year delivery is a bit buggered because you get the backloggs from christmas, then everyone spending their christmas money to catch up with... also it will probably be a generic email so wouldn't mention compensation
SexyKe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Call them. Thats what I did when i had a complaint and they were really helpful.
Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow that is seriously cute!

Yep, give them a call. Explain you were buying it as a treat for a special occasion - people are much more helpful than computers that whack out generic email responses
Fleece
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah i ordered one in jan n only jus came recently..i didn't really care tho.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (157)
27.3%
No (418)
72.7%

Watched Threads