Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i was using 15mins as an example, as in my case where my not so old nose started healing over.obviously that's not the case for older piercings.

you know what i meant :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    If we're going by the definition that you can take it out for more than 15 mins without it healing over, then my inverse navel is healed. It's been out hours and refuses to heal over! But it's red and icky and sore and isn;t healed at all.
    Maybe you should leave it out
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Maybe you should leave it out
    I'm trying to, but I keep missing it and putting it back. Last time I retired it, it got to 3 days and hadn't remotely closed, so I decided that was a sign and out it back.

ReputationRep:
    It just wouldnt be good to catch blood poisoning just because you like the piercing
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    That sounds fun. At least I'd get a day off work.

ReputationRep:
    Or die ^o)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Lots of days off work!

ReputationRep:
    ;no;
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It's not going back now. I'll get it redone later

ReputationRep:
    Do we have any 'arty' people in here who are good at sketching stuff out and fitting stuff together?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    not me but my flatmate, but she isn't on tsr. she's come up with some good designs for me that i was going to put up and ask for opinions about. could you possibly look for an art student at your uni/college? or people who're interested in anime? (somehow most people i know who like anime can draw really well).

ReputationRep:
    my poor sore swollen snug is sore, the skin is beginning to grow over the ball. but i want to keep it..

any tips would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloodredbeat)
    Do we have any 'arty' people in here who are good at sketching stuff out and fitting stuff together?
    i can be good, depending on the subject!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Trampa)
    not me but my flatmate, but she isn't on tsr. she's come up with some good designs for me that i was going to put up and ask for opinions about. could you possibly look for an art student at your uni/college? or people who're interested in anime? (somehow most people i know who like anime can draw really well).
    Yeah, I'll see who's about, and I might even ask my cousin since she's into body mods and an actual artist; I was talking to her earlier about this and it didn't even occur to me to ask her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoundDevastation)
    i can be good, depending on the subject!
    You see, I'll explain why...

I started off my half-sleeve (which might turn into a 3/4 sleeve) and it's basically the ink splat off the +44 album cover. Obviously I want more done, but I can't think of how I'd fit in the other stuff under the drips so that it'd look like a whole tattoo and not one with a new one underneath, you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Or die ^o)
    I have the tee of your avatar

Had my new tattoo on monday, two more stars near my original star going down my side looks sweet. The one on my hip hurts like a *****, the one on the ribs surprisingly doesnt hurt too much

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering, would hair dying and the like come under body mods? I wouldn't see why not...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    no not really :p: i don't think so anyways. i mean i get it that it's alterating the original and natural state of the body but hair does grow out.lol i don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Trampa)
    no not really :p: i don't think so anyways. i mean i get it that it's alterating the original and natural state of the body but hair does grow out.lol i don't know.
    Ah yes, but piercings grow out/can be changed also.

ReputationRep:
    Id say no as it isnt really modding the body as such, otherwise we could included haircuts and pubic waxing

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.