The Student Room Group

Bod Mod Society

Scroll to see replies

hmm...for me, it'd be a bit wierd having fudge written on me..maybe a pic of a cat or something but not fudge. :s:

anyways whilst people are here,where are the best discreet yet nice looking body parts to have a tattoo? i'm trying to think of places i may not have considered yet.
La Trampa
if i had to, i would get my bf, but only after we're married and after the first 2 years of marriage, or maybe 3 to be sure. tattoing names on the body, especially on the neck well, you really have to be certain about it. i would get his name done now but like i said,only after marriage to be certain. tbh though, i'm not a huge fan of name tattoos either.

Ya, that's what I thought
My (probably soon to be ex) b/f has just had his ex's daughters name put there :confused: I can just about understand why he did it, but the placement just seems to...intimate?

ah well
La Trampa
hmm...for me, it'd be a bit wierd having fudge written on me..maybe a pic of a cat or something but not fudge. :s:

anyways whilst people are here,where are the best discreet yet nice looking body parts to have a tattoo? i'm trying to think of places i may not have considered yet.

one of my back ones is slap bang in the middle, so it cant be seen in a strappy top or if my top rises up...i love it :smile:
i want to be able to see my tattoo though :frown: plus i can't reach round my back properly to take care of it properly lol ooo maybe the side of the body...ack no wait...podgy tummy/love handles :mad:
ribs? thats where I want to get one (although the pain is putting me off :biggrin:)
Reply 2425
I have one on my ribs an it wasn't painful at all! I'd say the one on my hip was more painful lol :biggrin:
well more bottom ribs down to the hips area than the ribs.i've got a few designs but i don't want to hide them but at the same time,if my mother ever saw them,she'd kill me :frown:
Reply 2427
La Trampa

lol I don't think I would ever get the name actually tattooed on me, but for answering the questions sake it'd the only name that would really mean something to me forever...ha i sound like a cat woman..but I've had her since I was 6 and she's now 13 she'd my best friend :rolleyes:

I like tattoos on wrists..
awww bless!
yes i did think of a wrist tattoo it'd have to be small though. i definitely want something done in white ink though like a clichéd star on or my first name initial in a lovely font (not cursive, more like middle ages english...sir lancelot ype writing,whatever that age was!). it's the parchment font. :smile:
I'm getting a foot tattoo soon, but also thinking of getting a wrist one. I don't have any tattoos in visible places yet - how do you guys deal with strangers judging/commenting on them? I'm worried it'll get me down after a while if it really does happen all the time. Although I doubt people will care that much, lol.
Both of my tattoos are visible(wrist and ankle) and people only ever comment to ask what it means(my wrist tattoo is in latin). I've never had a criticism, people are pretty accepting of tattoos where I live.
loz_fairy
If you were going to get a name tattooed on the back of your neck (hypothetically), whose name would you get? I'll explain all when I have a few answers!

Either one of my children(i dont have any btw) or someone i loved who had died because then a) they'll always be yours and b) you cant fall out with them. BUt as a general rule no name tats.
Oh and got a horizontal scaffold in my ear today! Next one VCH a week on Friday yay! x
bekahchu
Either one of my children(i dont have any btw) or someone i loved who had died because then a) they'll always be yours and b) you cant fall out with them. BUt as a general rule no name tats.

exactly, he has his own children's names....which I think is nice. But an ex's? thats just weird! he's already had to cover up an ex's name, you'd think he'd think these things through wouldn't you :rolleyes:

Anywho. I wanna get a piercing but I don't really know what. I don't really want any facial ones, or a belly button. I want something interesting...help me!
loz_fairy
Anywho. I wanna get a piercing but I don't really know what. I don't really want any facial ones, or a belly button. I want something interesting...help me!

Ears? Nipple? VCH?
bekahchu
Oh and got a horizontal scaffold in my ear today! Next one VCH a week on Friday yay! x

Pic of scaffold?

I defo want a scaffold next time i go into town! :biggrin:
Bexiness!
Pic of scaffold?

As soon as I find the cable that connects my phone to my pc i'll post one :smile: x
Bexiness!
Pic of scaffold?

Here it is
Reply 2438
started making my flesh tunnels smaller the other day, put my 4mm curvey taper things in instead of my 6mm..seems to have gone smaller already :smile:

wana get some new piercings. I now have money..I just don't have enough opinions about whether I'd suit an eyebrow piercing or not :/
Reply 2439
I got my P.A done!

Quick Reply

Latest