Bod Mod Society Watch

loz_fairy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
how close together can you get central labrets? I wanna get 3 in the middle, but like as close as humanly possible
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SoundDevastation)
dont get a tattoo cause your boyfriend wants you to! :eek:
its got to be personal to you.. you'll have it forever! get one only if you want one.
I wanted one of a snake for ages but forgot about having it, then he suggested he get me one. I don't know what style to go for. I quite fancy it being cartoony and like a child's drawing but people have warned me it'll look silly.
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by loz_fairy)
how close together can you get central labrets? I wanna get 3 in the middle, but like as close as humanly possible
you mean in a vertical line? pretty close id say.. pobably about 5mm apart.. though id keep them at 1.6mm and heal the two outer ones first, the last thing you want is them migrating together. Should be alright though.. the flesh between my stretched lobes is only about 4mm and its never had any problems.

different piercers might disagree with me though, so ask around.
loz_fairy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
nah i mean horizontal, like one in the centre and one either side, but really close. All I see is central and snakebites, but never any closer just wonder if it was possible
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, it's possible, as long as they can be placed without rubbing your teeth or anything.
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
DIY Helix spike no.1 - now stretched up to its final 1.6mm (pierced 2 weeks ago at 1mm)
DIY Helix spike no.2 - pierced today! was more painful, but my confidence at self-piercing is growing so the brand new needle went through beautifully. Pierced at 1.2, will stretch to 1.6 once crusties have stopped forming (ive found this is the best time to do it, as it actually reduces bumps!).

right now its bleeding everywhere haha.

*DISCLAIMER - do NOT pierce yourself without professional equipment and knowledge of what you are doing!
kordking
Report 10 years ago
This may sound like a dumb question but is there any specific that needs to be done when down sizing a healed piercing?
Kate.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope. If it's a larger stretched lobe you might just want to leave the jewellery out for a while rather than putting smaller jewellery in though, it'll help it close up faster.
bekahchu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Got my tattoo yesterday!

There's pics on the Tribe forum:

http://www.tribetattoo.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1788
Subbacultcha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i like did it hurt??
squeak
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ooh v. pretty!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
that's a very pretty piercing. congrats
kordking
Report 10 years ago
that is gorgeous
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bekahchu)
Got my tattoo yesterday!

There's pics on the Tribe forum:

http://www.tribetattoo.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1788
you're the bloke at bottom, right? :p:

jokes.. the tattoo is gorgeous! are you pleased with it?

My lobes are now 19&20mm.. yay!
moodring01
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Once you've had you're Prince Albert do you have to stretch it? I've heard about it. God, I really want one. Argh and I'm going to have to wait 6 weeks at least for it because my local piercer doesn't do them. Damn. Eyebrow next week and I can hardly wait!

I'm thinking about vertical nipple piercings on top of my horizontal nipple piercings. Do you think it's worth it because I think it would be quite cool?
Kate.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You don't have to stretch it, no. A lot of people find they're more comfortable/pleasurable once stretched though. And it might stretch on its own. It should be pierced 2.4mm minimum in my opinion, but unfortunately loads of piercers do them as small as 1.6mm.
bekahchu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SoundDevastation)
you're the bloke at bottom, right? :p:

jokes.. the tattoo is gorgeous! are you pleased with it?

My lobes are now 19&20mm.. yay!

:P Yeah I love it, it looks better than I ever imagined it could, if that makes sense lol. The bits on the front of my wrist and near the bone really hurt and the tattooist had to go round my wrist 6 times filling in the colour etc. Was totally worth it though! Can't wait to get another
loz_fairy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oo I found a pic of what I meant!

http://www.all-body-piercing-picture...hotos/2204.jpg

except not the bottom one (lowbret?)

what are peoples opinions on this?
Kate.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not a fan of rings in lip piercings really, I think 3 small studs would look better...not that bothered about it either way heh, but I don't really like many lip piercings in general :P
bekahchu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by loz_fairy)
oo I found a pic of what I meant!

http://www.all-body-piercing-picture...hotos/2204.jpg

except not the bottom one (lowbret?)

what are peoples opinions on this?
yeah i think 3 studs would look good too
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (133)
18.4%
No (439)
60.72%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.89%

Watched Threads