Bod Mod Society Watch

alenax
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey hey everyone, haven't posted on here in a while...

Getting my nipples repierced soon, 3rd time lucky hopefully... Last time I got fed up with one of them and took it out, and lost the second one during a uhh heated sex session (didn't even notice until the morning). This time I'm getting the horizontal ones done, heal them and then get vertical ones done underneath them.

I love the look of pierced nipples...
moodring01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ooh yeah. In a couple of weeks I'm gonna complete my nipples with my 4th - right verticle piercing. I love them but the pain is quite something for mine. Worth it though in the end.

I now have a labret piercing. Whoop! Teachers at my school have given me a second look, lol. But with less than 3 weeks left of school ever I don't care. Bring on uni I say.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Love nipple piercings on girls, but my gf's fell out in her sleep recently and she wasn't able to get it back in in the morning - rubbish.

Am new to this thread and was looking back through... and wow, the white tattoo ink pics are awesome. Really like how they look!

Slight aside, but any of you in the North West I'd hugely recommend Holier than Thou in Manchester for all your piercing needs. Got a PA done there same day my gy got her nipple done and we were both very impressed with everything.
discombobulation
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Septum piercing - NO PAIN!

Went to holier than thou as ever and was amazing as ever.
Im really desperate for something else now but what next?!
weeniebellini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey guys
So, I thought I'd got everything I wanted pierced...I think, BUT still have the itch to get something done, so I'm thinking microdermal(s). Where does everyone think are good places for them? I've only ever seen them (in the flesh) on the neck (already have nape pierced though), forearm (I work with animals so it just couldn't happen! ) and under the collarbones (but I'm a bit top heavy, so not sure...). Opinions much appreciated!
Angelgirl
Report 10 years ago
This could be a silly question I warn you all lol

I want to get my tongue bar changed (can't do it myself yet) as it's a bit too long and is annoying me slightly. Now I know that the piercers will have loads of sterile plain silver ones but I was thinking about getting something a little different, will they have those in store ready to be put in or will I have to get one of the plain ones?

Also, I'm thinking about getting my nipple pierced but I cant decide between vertical or horizontal...anyone got any opinions??
moodring01
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If it's a biggish studio they'll have different bars you can buy and different balls. I'd get the replacement bar coz you've paid for that already and then go and change it to whatever you want later.

I have on my left nipple vertical and horizontal piercings and just horizontal on my right (getting vertical in two weeks!). Vertical is more unusual and funky. Horizontal is still fun. I like both but most people go for horizontal initially.
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Here's my gorgeous industrial

It looks pretty distorted on the pic, but its really not :s:
Attached files
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
wooo looks really pretty becky!

Ive removed piercing today. My second lobe piercing on my left ear. It was stretched to 6mm but alongside my 20mm first lobe it just didnt really fit. They were too close together and it was constantly sore. Taking it out has really thickened my lobe, so yeah.. bye bye 6mm
bekahchu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Angelgirl)
This could be a silly question I warn you all lol

I want to get my tongue bar changed (can't do it myself yet) as it's a bit too long and is annoying me slightly. Now I know that the piercers will have loads of sterile plain silver ones but I was thinking about getting something a little different, will they have those in store ready to be put in or will I have to get one of the plain ones?

Also, I'm thinking about getting my nipple pierced but I cant decide between vertical or horizontal...anyone got any opinions??
Depending on the place you go, some/all? (not sure) have an autoclave, and if you take your own jewelery they'll put it in there to sterilise it for you. Don't think it would cost any extra...
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bekahchu)
Depending on the place you go, some/all? (not sure) have an autoclave, and if you take your own jewelery they'll put it in there to sterilise it for you. Don't think it would cost any extra...

Some places will happly put a non-autoclaved ball on the end of one of their sterile barbels though... when i got my second nostril piercing they did it with a labret stud, and put on an acrylic black ball to match my other one for no extra charge. Its best to just ask tbh!
Angelgirl
Report 10 years ago
Thanks! Will probably go in tomorrow before work, I just didnt want to walk in and ask that silly question lol.

I've had my free second bar but the swellings gone down even more since then so I'm pretty sure i'll have to pay...gotta pick what I want now!
coni
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm going booking my next tattoo on monday, getting a swallow on the top of my arm on the underside cant wait
Kate.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by weeniebellini)
Hey guys
So, I thought I'd got everything I wanted pierced...I think, BUT still have the itch to get something done, so I'm thinking microdermal(s). Where does everyone think are good places for them? I've only ever seen them (in the flesh) on the neck (already have nape pierced though), forearm (I work with animals so it just couldn't happen! ) and under the collarbones (but I'm a bit top heavy, so not sure...). Opinions much appreciated!

I'd say nape is your best bet. A lot of people I know with collarbone/sternum placements have had to have them removed (including myself). The nape tends to have thicker skin and less movement. Depends on your hair and stuff though - I could never have anything on my nape because of how often I brush my hair, I'd definitely catch it all the time, haha.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have to spend less than $25 more to get a permanent 10% discount on BAF.

I'm not sure if this is good or not.

:juno:
Kate.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've spent about $1300 on BAF, haha. Although $150 of that was won in a competition.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've done it in like 3 months though. Maybe 4. And then there's all my other body jewellery buying...

It gets expensive having 3 different sizes of stretched lobes!

Pamplemousse22
Report 10 years ago
I've had my snug piercing for almost a year now and it's still not completely healed. To me (don't know a *huge* deal about piercings, but have obviously done some research), it appears as if the bar is a millimetre or two too large, and therefore when I sleep on it (although I try not to), the bar appears to be pushed ever so slightly from side to side. Either side of the piercing looks constantly irritated, with a slight bump on each side that develops 'crusties'. It's not particularly painful, only if I lean on it at an awkward angle or something.
Wondered if anyone has any advice / experience for me? Other than doing regular sea salt soaks. I wondered if going to a piercer to see if I should put a shorter bar in it would be good? I also wondered if it was even possible to change the bar with the slight bump on either side? Or should I just take it out altogether since it's been so long healing?
Thanks in advance
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Id keep it in.. my conch had a bump for well over a year, but it went away eventually!
If the bar has space to move from side to side, then yes... get it changed. Downsizing may also help it heal up, as the healing problems with cartilage are mainly caused by the cartilage being pressurized by the piercing.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have a new jewellery box! Twas from the poundshop. It's actually sold as a "picture hanging kit" which happens to come in a box, but daddy can have all the picture hanging stuff. I've put all my plugs in it and I can see what I've got now.

X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (172)
18.59%
No (560)
60.54%
Not really bothered about them (193)
20.86%

Watched Threads