The Student Room Group

Bod Mod Society

Scroll to see replies

My piercer wouldnt change my bar :frown:

He said it fit fine and that I should just leave it. He also suggested I get a labret as I said I could feel the ball rubbing against the bottom of my mouth.

The thing is...this bar really does feel too big, it hangs about 4mm away from my tongue if i let the top ball touch my tongue. This is how big the original one was when I got it changed to the 16, that fit then, but my tongue's gone down in swelling more since then. the girl who changed it said it probs would and that I'd need a smaller one...I don't know what to do seen as the guy that did it originally says its fine? I like the ball on the bottom too!
Juno
I have a new jewellery box! Twas from the poundshop. It's actually sold as a "picture hanging kit" which happens to come in a box, but daddy can have all the picture hanging stuff. I've put all my plugs in it and I can see what I've got now.

:juno:

whoo nice collection! i bought my box from John Lewis' haberdashery department... its got lots of little compartments but i have to store my 20mm plugs elsewhere as i can only fit one pair in each square which is a bit silly.

i pierced my navel today.. :ninja:
bf doesnt know yet..
I got my second tattoo :smile: designed it on PS myself. Sorry for the size.

WolfishSmile
I got my second tattoo :smile: designed it on PS myself. Sorry for the size.

Wow, that is stunning! :biggrin: Congrats :smile::smile:

Oh, and you're figure is gorgeous.. *jealous* :p:
becky.fm
Wow, that is stunning! :biggrin: Congrats :smile::smile:

Oh, and you're figure is gorgeous.. *jealous* :p:

:redface: Aw thanks (for both :p: for the second, the camera is just very flattering!) I put in black and white 'cos it's still kinda red.
Wolfish that is gorgeous!!!
Angelgirl
My piercer wouldnt change my bar :frown:

He said it fit fine and that I should just leave it. He also suggested I get a labret as I said I could feel the ball rubbing against the bottom of my mouth.

The thing is...this bar really does feel too big, it hangs about 4mm away from my tongue if i let the top ball touch my tongue. This is how big the original one was when I got it changed to the 16, that fit then, but my tongue's gone down in swelling more since then. the girl who changed it said it probs would and that I'd need a smaller one...I don't know what to do seen as the guy that did it originally says its fine? I like the ball on the bottom too!

Go to another piercer?

Wolfish, I love the new tattoo.

SD, navel piercings ftw, which bit did you pierce?
bekahchu
Go to another piercer?

Wolfish, I love the new tattoo.

SD, navel piercings ftw, which bit did you pierce?

agreed, agreed.. and just the standard bit. It goes quite deep into the navel, but i bought both 12mm and 10mm barbels (wildcat sale ftw) so if it migrates a little i can change it to a smaller bar. Though obviously i'll remove it if it starts to reject at all... thats the best thing about it, it was free!
I have my navel pierced twice, top and inverted and just got round to buying some new jewelery for it so I'm now wearing a bar with a purple jewel in the middle on the top and one with a clear jewel on the bottom. That's not very interesting I know but I thought I'd share!
Also when I get back from my holiday I'm getting my other nostril and my right anti-tragus pierced :smile:
Reply 3109
You're making me want to pierce my inverse again

Juno
You're making me want to pierce my inverse again

Do it! :biggrin:

Eventually I want to have it pierced 4 times, the other two being symmetrical about half way between the middle and my top piercing.
do it, yay!

the cheap barbels i bought are just steel with red UV gems. I wanted something plain really, but they were about 30p i think so got them anyway!

Its reconciliation as i dont think i'll be able to afford my sparrow tattoos for quite a while/years :frown:
Reply 3112
bekahchu
Do it! :biggrin:

Eventually I want to have it pierced 4 times, the other two being symmetrical about half way between the middle and my top piercing.

Can't due to timing :frown: Have work tomorrow, then Bon Jovi on sunday and tuesday

^ Hmmm, but do it soon :smile:
Reply 3114
NIPPLES TOMORROW!!

I think.
My ex is doing them and he's quite unreliable.
Reply 3115
I had my nose pierced about 4 years ago, I took it out a few months ago and it has since closed up; could I get it re-pierced? Or would I have to get a whole new one done on the other side of my nose?!
Reply 3116
Bexxxx
I had my nose pierced about 4 years ago, I took it out a few months ago and it has since closed up; could I get it re-pierced? Or would I have to get a whole new one done on the other side of my nose?!

Yep, you can get it repierced. It might even just need to be tapered back open. Go talk to a good piercer.
Bexxxx

I've had three on each side of my nose cause I keep losing them...:smile:
Reply 3118
As a result of you evil, evil people, I woke up this morning with a new smilie piercing

Juno
As a result of you evil, evil people, I woke up this morning with a new smilie piercing

I love smilie piercings :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest