Bod Mod Society Watch

Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm really not having a good time with buying body jewellery.

My latest BAF order came this morning, and I'm missing one of my no-flare aqua plugs :cry: I guess it gets confusing for them, since I order 2 in 0g and 1 in 6g and 2g, but it's not like they have to take their shoes and socks off to count or anything.

However, I did get 4 clear O-rings that I didn't order. They're not my free ones, as I got those in black. But they're only in 0g, so I don't think they're anything to do with the glitter plugs (which come with clear O-rings)

And my favourite plugs have gone clear. They were pink double flared acrylic, and I loved them. Then a while ago, I noticed one end of one was losing its colour but I just assumed it was a minor defect I hadn't noticed before and wore them the other way round. Now I've noticed they've both lost all of their pinkness and are just clear glitter plugs! They're not as pretty now, and they're not safe for work. :bawling:

:juno:
coni
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TheLegendIsHere)
I got tattoo number 7 done in May

1st verse and chorus of Redemption Song with a nautical star on my calf (i know i said it was going on my ribs but i chickened out of that for now.

and i'm booked in for another next friday!

A swallow on my left bicep. Not sure weather to go with old skool or new?
I'm having a swallow done on my left bicep on monday haha

I've also got 3 stars down my side didn't find having my ribs tattooed too bad
TheLegendIsHere
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by coni)
I'm having a swallow done on my left bicep on monday haha
That’s impressive, we have impeccable taste.
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I went for an 'interview' at this random tattoo/piercing studio yesterday. It was absolutely awful. They told me I'd pick up piercing in a week or two, it's really easy! ...yay. And they thought using guns was great. And there were kids running around the studio and they were just leaning out the front door a little to smoke. Nasty place. I'd love to watch them do a piercing and point out how many things they do wrong, ergh. My mommy & I laughed and walked out. We were quite disgusted.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
BAF are sending me another one! I didn't think they would as it's hardly worth the shipping cost, so I thought I'd just get a refund.

:juno:
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kate.)
I went for an 'interview' at this random tattoo/piercing studio yesterday. It was absolutely awful. They told me I'd pick up piercing in a week or two, it's really easy! ...yay. And they thought using guns was great. And there were kids running around the studio and they were just leaning out the front door a little to smoke. Nasty place. I'd love to watch them do a piercing and point out how many things they do wrong, ergh. My mommy & I laughed and walked out. We were quite disgusted.
argh, sounds horrible!!
starless_dark
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kate.)
ROFL Kate where was that?

SoundDevastation, I was going to go a meet in London (run by Ben and Alice, IAM: lefrog and IAM: namesofthedead) but the suspension would've cost £80 :eek:. That was because they were hiring a place to do it in (The Lemonade Factory?) rather than doing it at their house or garden. Sadly I couldn't afford it. Their team is called Constant Elevation. I'm thinking of organising a private one and going doing it there. However, I spoke to my mate who's friends with Graham of Holier Than Thou and he said the suspension studio in Thou Art in Sheffield is ready, but Graham's just really disorganised so people haven't been told this lol.
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ooh.. sheffield would be good for me definately!
coni
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Got this done today my most painful tattoo so far, I still love it though

(sorry if its massive not on my pc so I cant resize anything)
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^ ^ Very nice!
TheLegendIsHere
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by coni)

Got this done today my most painful tattoo so far, I still love it though

(sorry if its massive not on my pc so I cant resize anything)

Very Cool, I can't wait for mine on friday!

most painful yet? worse than ribs?
coni
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TheLegendIsHere)
Very Cool, I can't wait for mine on friday!

most painful yet? worse than ribs?
Yeah very stingy not unbearable though
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
so i pierced myself again :ninja:

gave myself a smilie

i really really want to give myself a labret, though after i had to remove my snakebites at work, im not so sure... A labret in the centre, right under the lip line would be far less visible though wouldnt it? hmmm... I guess doing it DIY is free so i have nothing to lose..

...excuse the scary photo!
Attached files
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i couldnt resist...

i took the smilie out though, thought i could save that fun for another day :p:
Attached files
coni
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sweet I've always wanted a smilie
I'm just waiting on some needles then I'm going pierce my upper navel as I've already got my lower navel done, cant wait

No way dont think I have the guts to do my own lip, looks good

Today my new tattoos well scabby cant wait till it heals
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i thought doing my own navel was much harder than the lip, so beware! The smilie was really really easy to do though. Awkward angling the needle right but barely hurt at all.
coni
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I pierced my own tongue web which was easy, screwing the ball on the bar was so fiddly I was drooling everywhere lol
discombobulation
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Riiight advices
I got my septum piercing now (retainer-ed :p:)
Buuut I wanna change it but I can't find any nice jewellery anywhere I ususally buy from
I want like plain tusks just visible, silver if possible. The retainer is 1.6 (I think...) and I don't wanna go any larger than this.
Any advice?!?!
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by discombobulation)
Riiight advices
I got my septum piercing now (retainer-ed :p:)
Buuut I wanna change it but I can't find any nice jewellery anywhere I ususally buy from
I want like plain tusks just visible, silver if possible. The retainer is 1.6 (I think...) and I don't wanna go any larger than this.
Any advice?!?!
this? or a normal barbel and screw on this, or do you want something more curved?
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
sorry random question, did you hear back from Lush SD?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1439)
79.63%
Leave (368)
20.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed