Bod Mod Society Watch

CazTheSpider
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I am considering a tri-navel piercing project- two inverse to go with my standard
Not sure if my navel is actually big enough though, or if I have the right anatomy for it not to reject!
neon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I saw somebody's ear without their flesh tunnel/plug in today and it looked :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: so I think i'm just going to have to keep dreaming until they come up with a way to close up the holes without hoping that 0.8cm isnt too much. ah well
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by neon)
I saw somebody's ear without their flesh tunnel/plug in today and it looked :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: so I think i'm just going to have to keep dreaming until they come up with a way to close up the holes without hoping that 0.8cm isnt too much. ah well
there are various ways to close the holes yourself.. I have heard of people cutting the fistula and taping the lobes together so they heal back, though the best result ive seen was someone who just cut off the bottom bit.

If youre squemish though, id stay small :p:
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im getting the piercing itch again.. especially after reading modblog for the first time in aaaages and loving this picture..

Nynyflower
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can get another piercing in 6 months time :beard:
I might get my nose pierced again on the same side or maybe a forward helix or something, I'd love something like a rook or a snug but ouch.
Nynyflower
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

This girl is beautiful.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by neon)
8mm is the best size! All the amazing plugs are available. The only downside is that they sell out quickly on BAF.
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Nynyflower)

This girl is beautiful.
She is indeed. I love bridge piercings.. always wanted one. DAMN GLASSES!
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SoundDevastation)
You can have a bridge piercing and glasses. Loads of people do. I was looking into it, but I've decided I don't want any facial piercings.
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wuld love a bridge and a septum. Yey for symmetry! Has anyone got any segment lip rings they want to send me? I keep buyin gones that are too small :mad:
Nynyflower
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need a new piercer, mine apparently won't put CBRs in for people and I have a blue one I need to get in my helix.
bekahchu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Contacts?
neon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Trigger)
I wuld love a bridge and a septum. Yey for symmetry! Has anyone got any segment lip rings they want to send me? I keep buyin gones that are too small :mad:
you live on gloucester road right? do you go to holey skin?
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
You can have a bridge piercing and glasses. Loads of people do. I was looking into it, but I've decided I don't want any facial piercings.
really? wouldnt they clash?

Id love to do this:

SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bekahchu)
Contacts?
nah.. I have funny shaped eyeballs aparrently which means i can only wear disposable contacts which are well expensive!
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by neon)
you live on gloucester road right? do you go to holey skin?
I did 2 years ago to get my nape done, went back last week and its all changed. Weird atmosphere in there. i didnt get anything done. I would recommend the place at the bottom of the g/road, ben boston is an AWESOME tattooist and Dr Bob has done most of my piercings.
neon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Trigger)
I did 2 years ago to get my nape done, went back last week and its all changed. Weird atmosphere in there. i didnt get anything done. I would recommend the place at the bottom of the g/road, ben boston is an AWESOME tattooist and Dr Bob has done most of my piercings.
i got my right helix done and my friend got his lip done at holey skin. they seemed friendly enough. but i dont really know about that many places in bristol and tbh, i'm not sure where i want my next piercing anyway...if i get one
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
really? wouldnt they clash?

Id love to do this:

That's what I thought, but depending on your glasses there's like a gap there anyway. If you had a fairly high bridge piercing and glasses that are low down your nose it could work.

I founded a picture

SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
my glasses are prectically the same as hers but im forever pushing them up.. ive just looked in the mirror and i really dont think theres space.

.. so i stretched my septum to 2mm instead. :ninja:
Cthulhufiend
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Doh, I had to take out my lip ring a couple of weeks after I got it repierced. I'm almost too embarrassed to go and get it redone. I'm always bloody losing my piercings, wish they didn't close up so fast.

I saw a beautiful symbol at climate camp this year that I thought would make a great base for a tattoo design if I played around with it a bit. Wish I'd brought my camera cos I've been trying for ages to find a photo of it on the internet. Was like 3 green intertwined celtic knots with a fist coming out of them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (33)
97.06%
No (1)
2.94%

Watched Threads