Bod Mod Society Watch

starless_dark
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My ears are up to 7mm and my septum is 3.2mm plus a wrap or two of teflon tape! Tape is so uncomfortable in my nose, can't wait til it's up to 4mm and I can put one of my old tunnels in there.
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Kate.)
I assume you're going to stretch properly, and not 8-12mm in one go? If you were planning to do it in one go...don't. That's 2 or 3 sizes you're skipping there.
oh no i always do it properly.. since 6mm i havent needed tapers, but i've just ordered 9,10,11 and 12mm plugs.

cant get the others though.. cant afford them
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SoundDevastation)
oh no i always do it properly.. since 6mm i havent needed tapers, but i've just ordered 9,10,11 and 12mm plugs.

cant get the others though.. cant afford them
Haha, that's good! Was worried for a sec. Don't like people stretching badly =/
What others? :P

My ears pretty much stretched by themself after 8mm, and before that I mainly used tape - I'm not much of a fan of tapers really. I think a lot of the time they encourage people to stretch too fast.
squabbo
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
im normally very good with my mods, my septum and nape have been fine but my tongue (my longest one) ive never taken out and tonight i lost the bar and im wondering how long itll last out till i can buy a new one (ive had it for 2 years) I dont want it to close as i cant afford to get it redone till my loan comes in and it just doesnt feel right without something in it
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i'm worried about my tongue web as well.need to go to the dentist who's close friends with my mom,if he sees it,he'll flip and tell her,and she'll flip as well. i've only had it a few months so wondering how long it'll last before it begins to close after i take it out?
alettertoelise
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd never have a snug again, let alone a adouble one!
I had my snug done and it looked like it was healing well.. a year one it had swollen the back of my ear and when i tried to put in the piercing it would come out of the swollen side- I nearly passed out!!

Saying that, I've had my scaffolding done for 4/ 5 years now and if I sleep on it funny it can hurt for weeks still.
cjtj
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hello! Im new! Anyways love all the tattoos and the piercings you guys have!
I have my ears pierced 5 each side and my right eyebrow pierced and these tattoos!

**sorry i have feeling the pics are gonna be BIG **
brimstone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by January Victim)
i'm worried about my tongue web as well.need to go to the dentist who's close friends with my mom,if he sees it,he'll flip and tell her,and she'll flip as well. i've only had it a few months so wondering how long it'll last before it begins to close after i take it out?
Patient confidentiality? And anyway, surely it's none of his business and not his right to pass information about you on to anyone.
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by brimstone)
o0o I like the tattoo interlude, very pretty design

I've decided that I'm definitely going ahead and getting a tattoo this summer I'm going to get 'truth' on my upper arm, written in Hebrew

So, I've got a few questions that I hope you can help me with :p:
(1) What happens if you get a cut on a tattoo? Does it heal with the design or will you have to get it retattooed?
(2) If I had a tattoo on my upper arm, then started to exercise (:rofl:) and built up muscle, what would happen to the tattoo? Would it stretch and thus look ugly?
(3) I'm assuming small tattoos cost less than big ones :rolleyes: but does just having black ink make it cheaper too?

Thankies!
Can anyone else help?
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Patient confidentiality? And anyway, surely it's none of his business and not his right to pass information about you on to anyone.
he's a close family friend, that pwns patient confidentiality to my mom.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Can anyone else help?
1. don't know sorry.
2. it'll stretch like if you were getting fat. not nice.
3. small tattos cost less than large ones. if you were however dabbling in the realm of white ink, uv ink etc etc it would cost more (these are inks that cost a lot). the only time they'd charge you for using different readily accessible colours would be if the tattooist was stingy!
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Threaten to sue him if he breaches patient confidentiality ;D Heh.

I don't really have a clue how long it'd stay open though. You could just put in a clear barbell and try to keep your tongue covering it I guess.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well they always use the sucker hose under my tongue so they'd pull at it and i think i'm going to have a very lengthy visit.
i can't sue him, my mom will stop paying my uni fees then i'll be in trouble! i guess i'll just have to take it out and if it closes i'll go get it done again
pipedreams1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hi. Recently i have been thinking about getting a (small) tattoo, but i have no idea what id like to get done. I would like something meaningful, not just a pointless design. Does anybody know any good websites where i can look for inspiration?
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
google.
BME
tattoochris.com or something like that.
kordking
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by cjtj)
Hello! Im new! Anyways love all the tattoos and the piercings you guys have!
I have my ears pierced 5 each side and my right eyebrow pierced and these tattoos!
They're really nice, what font is the script on your back?
starless_dark
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The design I posted earlier that myself and other thought might be a bit complicated - how about this for detail? I reckon mine could be done alright after seeing this.
_:_Emo_Cheerleader_:_
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Kate.)
I doubt it's a keloid. A picture would be good!

Chances are it's a boil, blood blister-type-thing or hypertrophic scarring.

Are you doing any aftercare at the moment?
I think it was a massive zit, actually (When I cleaned it a couple of times, all this yellow pus came out of it).

Yes, I have been cleaning it.... just not as often as I probably should.

It's still a tiny bit raised, but nothing top worry about as far as I know.
interlude88
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by starless_dark)
The design I posted earlier that myself and other thought might be a bit complicated - how about this for detail? [IMG]really tattooed back[/IMG] I reckon mine could be done alright after seeing this.
Jesus!! That's a really huge, intricate piece! I bet it took hours! Is it just me though or does than man's body look really long?
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well he's tall probably or the way the pic was taken. :dontknow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1620)
79.14%
Leave (427)
20.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise