The Student Room Group

Bod Mod Society

Scroll to see replies

Wish my other half had one, some women take sodding FOREVER.

There's only so much cricket to think of!
Reply 821
Are you sure you mean a clit piercing? They're very rare, and most women can't have one. Have a look at a "VCH" and see if that's what you mean.
Reply 822
Ahhh on the subject of confusing VCH with actually clit piercing, anyone else see ModBlog on bmezine the other day? There were pictures of a piercing that was supposed to be a VCH but had gone through the clit as well, so ikky :frown:
Reply 823
lessthanthree
yeah, I did. it didn't look as hideous as I thought it would, but still, that's gotta be annoying.

It must have hurt as well, makes me cringe when i think of it. Also put me off getting a VCH for a while now :P
Reply 824
VCHs are pretty hard to screw up! Go to a good piercer and there's no way anything like that would happen.

I'm 90% sure I'm getting my VCH done in a few weeks, at some point when I start uni. I might get it sometime during Freshers, as then I won't be seeing my boyfriend for 2-3 weeks while I settle in, heh.
Reply 825
I've got a new vertical nipple piercing :smile:
Awesome! Thats hot.
Was going to get a tattoo, but ran out of money :s-smilie:
Dammit.
Going to have to wait a couple/few months to save up some money.
That way I can deliberate more on where to get it done (in terms of my body).
I'm getting my tattoo on Friday, my 18th birthday :biggrin:
DodgyTrousers
I don't have one (a clit ha) , but how could it NOT hurt where it is. Really!

It's actually surprisingly OK...I expected it to hurt a lot more, but it's such a thin bit of skin that they pierce that it literally only hurts for the second when the needle goes though. Even the jewellery being put in didn't hurt...

Want a vertical nipple piercing next :smile: I took my horizontal ones out a few years ago but I want something back! And more dermal anchors...Always more anchors!
Reply 829
Darn my ear piercings... currently have two keloids (please do not attempt to dispute, if you've read my previous posts you'll know that they are definitely keloids)... however they seem to have swollen again... sumtimes they get a bit of a pussy head on top of them (sorry for grossing you out) which once burst significantly reduces the size but then they come up again... its so irritating.

ANyway just felt like ranting about them.
Reply 830
Mousickle
So how do you people feel about scarifacation for artistic purposes?

I know for alot of people is still kind of an eew,ohh,eurgh taboo, but I've seen some pretty nice stuff, and really its not all that much diferant from a tattoo.

I absoloutly love this, and have been a bit fixated ever since.

http://modblog.bmezine.com/wp-content/uploads/200701081407-pix1.jpg

I just love how it looks so natural, and you get an effect that you just couldnt with any other method. The only thing that is holding me back is the thought of extreame pain!

So yeah what do you think?

i think that is the first scarification that i've actually thought.."that atually looks quite nice"
I am going to get my tragus done soon. :smile:
Quita
Darn my ear piercings... currently have two keloids (please do not attempt to dispute, if you've read my previous posts you'll know that they are definitely keloids)... however they seem to have swollen again... sumtimes they get a bit of a pussy head on top of them (sorry for grossing you out) which once burst significantly reduces the size but then they come up again... its so irritating.

ANyway just felt like ranting about them.

i've got one but it hasn't gone pussy thankfully. it does go through stages where it's pissed off and bigger than normal,and then it calms down and it's ok. cleaning it helps to calm it down, but it never goes away so i'm still deciding whether to take out my piercing or not,and if taking it out will make it go away and if i can risk getting a new one and hoping it won't happen.
Reply 833
Bexiness!
I am going to get my tragus done soon. :smile:

Sweet, you should post a pic when it's done :smile:

Re. the keloids - is the piercing in a prominent position that continually gets bumped? Just trying to think of reasons why it won't heal...
Had right conch pierced about 2 hours ago, bloody hurts but looks great! Gonna wait for this one to heal up then have my other conch done, can't be doing with sleeping flat on my back or on my face, but also can't be doing with sleeping on fresh piercings,,,ouch!
Reply 835
La Trampa
i've got one but it hasn't gone pussy thankfully. it does go through stages where it's pissed off and bigger than normal,and then it calms down and it's ok. cleaning it helps to calm it down, but it never goes away so i'm still deciding whether to take out my piercing or not,and if taking it out will make it go away and if i can risk getting a new one and hoping it won't happen.

taking it out probably wont make it go away, and if you've already keloided once then it shows that you are prone to them so you will probably (not definitely.. but probably) keloid again.
yeh i know but one can hope :wink:
Oh. My. Days.

Tattoo tomorrow :eek:

SO nervous, hope it isn't painful.
Reply 838
I got my first tattoo today on my lower ribs, wasn't what I expected at all didnt really hurt just stung :biggrin:
:biggrin: That's good.

I've heard it's like a stinging nettle...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending