Woo

I banged mine on a door handle today, so clumsy
WorkHouse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by DodgyTrousers)
I don't have one (a clit ha) , but how could it NOT hurt where it is. Really!

I bet it makes it easier to get off though.
According to the girl who does my piercings it really doesn't hurt that much because the skin is so thin there. she also said it's also one of the only area's they agree to numb so there's always that option.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
brimmy, let's see a pic of your new tattoo.
starless_dark
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh my god, when did the forum change and become weird?!

Anyway, hello again, not been on in ages. Am getting snakebites on Saturday at another piercing forum meet-up, yay. Since I got my septum in April I've stretched it to 4mm, and my lobes have only gone up to 7mm, boooo .
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Pics will come tomorrow

It's looking nice

I want another one :ninja:
starless_dark
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Kate.)
Personally I don't like eyebrow piercings on 99% of people.
It's not a chin piercing, it's a labret - and don't think it's a French word, it's 'la-bret', not 'la-bray', haha.

And...it depends on what you look like. Don't just get a piercing for the sake of it, get one because you like it and it'll suit you.
I well love you you say everything I would say.

I just looked on your MySpace and holy christ, those plugs are gorgeous! Are they Glasswear? Also w00t SKIN Project, but it's going to take bloody years for Shelley to reply to everyone's emails .
coni
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by brimstone)
Pics will come tomorrow

It's looking nice

I want another one :ninja:
I wanted another straight after too
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by starless_dark)
Oh my god, when did the forum change and become weird?!

Anyway, hello again, not been on in ages. Am getting snakebites on Saturday at another piercing forum meet-up, yay. Since I got my septum in April I've stretched it to 4mm, and my lobes have only gone up to 7mm, boooo .
awesome. Im thinking of getting a septum as i really like the snakebite/septum combo! do you have any pics?
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
got my tongue web redone today,very pleased and had a long conversation with jp ii think.
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I well love you you say everything I would say.

I just looked on your MySpace and holy christ, those plugs are gorgeous! Are they Glasswear? Also w00t SKIN Project, but it's going to take bloody years for Shelley to reply to everyone's emails .
Haha You'll probably see me lurking at Holier Than Thou soon :P Yeah, those plugs are the lime dichro from GWS, they're amazing. So pretty.

Are you going to the Manchester Tattoo Show? 8th-9th March at the G-Mex thingie! I'm totally there. Hopefully my boyfriend too, unless they actually bother IDing people on the door and won't let him in =/ There's a suspension show and stuff.
starless_dark
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Kate.)
Haha You'll probably see me lurking at Holier Than Thou soon :P Yeah, those plugs are the lime dichro from GWS, they're amazing. So pretty.

Are you going to the Manchester Tattoo Show? 8th-9th March at the G-Mex thingie! I'm totally there. Hopefully my boyfriend too, unless they actually bother IDing people on the door and won't let him in =/ There's a suspension show and stuff.
OMG, didn't know there'd be a suspension show! How much are tickets, I might go to that even though I'm sans ink.

You near Manc at the mo? You should pop along to the meet I'm off to on Saturday! People off a forum going to HTT to get piercings, last time we got 20% discount but I've no news on whether there's one this time. Meh, I always have my IAM discount anyway.

(Original post by SoundDevastation)
awesome. Im thinking of getting a septum as i really like the snakebite/septum combo! do you have any pics?
I haven't had the snakebites done yet and already have a centre labret but once they're done I'll post pics with a retainer in the centre labret and a little ring in my septum if you like .
Kate.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
OMG, didn't know there'd be a suspension show! How much are tickets, I might go to that even though I'm sans ink.

You near Manc at the mo? You should pop along to the meet I'm off to on Saturday! People off a forum going to HTT to get piercings, last time we got 20% discount but I've no news on whether there's one this time. Meh, I always have my IAM discount anyway.

I haven't had the snakebites done yet and already have a centre labret but once they're done I'll post pics with a retainer in the centre labret and a little ring in my septum if you like .
I've started Salford Uni now! I love being by Manchester but not quite in it, haha Awesome. Ohh is it another BJS meet? I might come along actually. I have an IAM discount card too. I was gonna get a microdermal tomorrow when I take my friend but I might come alone with you and get it then.

And yeahhh suspension show on the Saturday! Tickets are £20 per day. Site is here:
http://www.manchestertattooshow.co.uk
jointhedots
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by WorkHouse)
According to the girl who does my piercings it really doesn't hurt that much because the skin is so thin there. she also said it's also one of the only area's they agree to numb so there's always that option.
The piercers I've spoken to about it (admittedly thats only two) have both said they'd never numb any piercings, let alone that one...Not having a go at you at all. Anyone know what the 'official' line on it is? Kate?

I'm totally in love with Luke at Physical Poetry in Leeds :suith:
Kate.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Haha, I love how people turn to me, it makes me feel special ;D

The only 'numbing agents' that piercers are allowed to use for piercings are basically topical creams and sprays widely available, such as EMLA. They're not particularly effective and have to be left on for about an hour before becoming very effective...and shouldn't be used on genitals, so I don't know what WorkHouse is on about. Some people can have bad reactions to it too, so some piercers are hesitant to use it. They don't really do much though, I think it's pointless to be honest. Piercers can sometimes disagree with numbing agents as it could mean you're less likely to feel extreme pain - as in, might not know if something has gone wrong. The pain won't kill you and in 5 minutes you'll have forgotten about it - why bother numbing something when it could potentially prove to be more dangerous?
WorkHouse
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hey i'm just relaying what the chick told me... maybe if that's the case then i'd think twice about goin back there again for the rest of mine.

btw - just to clarify - i don't actually want this done. my friend was talking about strange piercings and thats how it came up in conversation
Pamplemousse22
Report 11 years ago
Hey, wondered if anyone could tell me of any good piercers in Leeds / Headingley area? Thanks x
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

It's a blurry photo :p: the tattoo isn't blurry :p:
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
nice brimmy

edit: my tongue web has been doing so well.it isn't uncomfortable and i've been able to eat everything and not confined to soup.it did hurt as the piercer went through the old scar tissue i had but apart from that, it's great
coni
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by brimstone)

It's a blurry photo :p: the tattoo isn't blurry :p:
Looks awesome!

Mines not looking pretty now, its all scabby an peely lol
jointhedots
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Pamplemousse22)
Hey, wondered if anyone could tell me of any good piercers in Leeds / Headingley area? Thanks x
Physical Poetry opposite the Hyde Park pub, they're awesome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (529)
80.27%
Leave (130)
19.73%

Watched Threads