Bod Mod Society Watch

Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've self pierced uh one of my helixes, my 2nd lobe, my right nipple, my navel (normal and inverse), my tongue web (twice, but I've had it done 3 times in total. it hasn't rejected just it came out and i couldn't get it back in), my smilie (twice but it was wonky both times), my frowny, and probably some others. So not many really...

But if you knew what you were doing you wouldn't want to verify it. You'd just *know*. You'd know problems will occur, but you'd have some idea of how to prevent/solve them. You'd be absolutely sure that you were doing the right thing. And you wouldn't be saying "perhaps I will be OK" because you'd be sure you will be!
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have done my lobes 3 times, my friends lobes at 3mm, and a friends helix.. all the the right needles.

of course it'll be better than a gun, but thats not difficult! As Juno said if you knew what you were doing you wouldnt need to ask.. which gives me the impression that you dont!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the bump is still there on the inside :mad:
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh no!

******* bumps.. all my ear cart. piercings suffered badly so im dreading the day my nose sees a bump!
jointhedots
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SoundDevastation)
I got really bored last night so took some piercing pics.
I love your piercings (though septums always make me feel a bit weird) and also, you're very pretty

...I got another anchor yesterday, yay
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oooh thankies, and naaah :rolleyes:

another anchor? how many do you have?
Calazviel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
as i stated in my thread im only interested in genital piercings for myself, partially because in my chose profession visible piercings would be frowned upon and i have never found facial piercings of interest to myself, i think for girls any multiplicity of facial piercings work but for guys they make you look like either a chav, a rude boy, a metal head, a punker etc and i am none of those things, i hear nipple piercings for guys are insanely painful, i like the fact that genital piercings can be your own dirty little secret your own hidden deviant streak, i will start off with an easy piercing but ultimate aim is an apadravya

as for tattoos always wanted one but i don't think im decisive enough to choose the right one and worried that once i have it i wish i had made a different choice, also im pretty darn hairy and i think a tat would look odd amongst the forrest so to speak, my back isnt hair but is prone to the occaisional flare up of excezma/dermatitis so i dont think that would be a good place
kordking
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Calazviel)
as i stated in my thread im only interested in genital piercings for myself, partially because in my chose profession visible piercings would be frowned upon and i have never found facial piercings of interest to myself, i think for girls any multiplicity of facial piercings work but for guys they make you look like either a chav, a rude boy, a metal head, a punker etc and i am none of those things, i hear nipple piercings for guys are insanely painful, i like the fact that genital piercings can be your own dirty little secret your own hidden deviant streak, i will start off with an easy piercing but ultimate aim is an apadravya
Dude, if pain is an issue in choosing a piercing then is an apadravya the best idea? BME wiki calls it the most painful piercing a guy can get!
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
he did say it was his ultimate aim...

but i agree, probs not a good one to start with! And Calazviel, dont be put off by the people in the other thread.. if you want it, get it
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kordking)
Dude, if pain is an issue in choosing a piercing then is an apadravya the best idea? BME wiki calls it the most painful piercing a guy can get!
I always thought a dydoe was more painful but I dunno where I've got that from
Calazviel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
pain isnt a huge issues its only transient not permanent, i just dont think its right material for a first piercing, i want to see with a pa how much of a bleeder i am etc and get the cleaning and upkeep routine right,

i have easy access to good anaesthesia if i ever wanted to use it but part of me feels like i would be cheating myself out of the experience or that i wouldnt have earned it
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i agree that you'd lose out on the experience.. even if the pain is horrible, the adrenaline rush of getting a piercing is immense.. and a tattoo is better than a day out at Alton Towers
Subbacultcha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SoundDevastation)
i agree that you'd lose out on the experience.. even if the pain is horrible, the adrenaline rush of getting a piercing is immense.. and a tattoo is better than a day out at Alton Towers
sounddevastation what tattoos have you got??? (sorry if youve already mentioned it in this thread :rolleyes: )

edit; little rant - peoples reactions in calazviels other thread have really put me in a rather annoyed mood - i'd rather people just left offfff body mods unless they have something positive to say. But then again that could be cos i've just spent a good 1/2 an hours valuable revision time browsing bme. eeek.
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
somewhere :p:

only two small ones at the mo.. im saving up for sleeves and a chest piece.

i agree about the other thread. what is the poooint...
kordking
Report 10 years ago
Those are really cool, how bad was the one inside your wrist?
Rokit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I really want a sternum and nape (especially a nape) but my lack of body fat prevents my piercer picking up the needle
Subbacultcha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
sounddevastation; nice - i really like the one on your wrist? where did you get the design from??

do you find it distorts quite a lot when you move your wrist around etc? i experiment quite a lot with black jagua dye on myself, and i usually do something on my wrist, and find in all the pictures of me with jagua on, the design looks fairly distorted, although it looks normal when in the position your arm is in in the picture...
jointhedots
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rokit)
I really want a sternum and nape (especially a nape) but my lack of body fat prevents my piercer picking up the needle
Try dermal anchors instead, maybe? If you can pinch a bit of skin there, you can have them.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
right the bump inside my nose is still there, might have gotten bigger even,so i'm going to investigate later today.will be back later with results :mad:
Pamplemousse22
Report 10 years ago
Hey, I just wondered if anyone knew anything about getting a tattoo on the cartidlidge part of your ear, like this...
http://www.bmeink.com/A60225/high/bmegl227139.jpg ?
Like how painful it might be, how safe it is, how easy it is to draw the shape correctly in that place... Thanks xx
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.45%
No (459)
60.47%
Not really bothered about them (160)
21.08%

Watched Threads