Haha, exactly what I was thinking
bekahchu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
That's a perfect example of when less is more
I didn't put it in the body mod society thread to be judged thank you very much. I posted it so people with an appreciation for such things can see it so to be frank - **** off.

EDIT - Apologies to Juno, this is not directed at her.
bex_26797
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bekahchu)
Thought you all might like to see what my recently pierced again right ear now looks like.

Attachment 47883

The new one is the helix at the very top
I like your daith!
bekahchu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bex_26797)
I like your daith!
Thanks for that
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bex_26797)
I like your daith!
:dito:
bekahchu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bexiness!)
:dito:
Also, thanks
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I didn't put it in the body mod society thread to be judged thank you very much. I posted it so people with an appreciation for such things can see it so to be frank - **** off.

EDIT - And if I wanted opinions on whether or not other people thought it looked good, I would have asked for it. Damn, why do people have to be nasty on here? It makes me ****ing sick of human kind in general - really, there's just no need.
calm down chick. juno's got zillions of piercings of her own. your ear does look a bit crowded but spaced out and to me it looks nice. to her it doesn't and she was just saying that. she wasn't judging you and you didn't have to get upset about it.it was just a comment,and to be honest you could have gotten worse from someone else saying how disgusting/stupid you are for example.so calm down ok?
bekahchu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by La Trampa)
calm down chick. juno's got zillions of piercings of her own. your ear does look a bit crowded but spaced out and to me it looks nice. to her it doesn't and she was just saying that. she wasn't judging you and you didn't have to get upset about it.it was just a comment,and to be honest you could have gotten worse from someone else saying how disgusting/stupid you are for example.so calm down ok?
Ok, but there was no need for the person who quoted her to say "haha" which just makes me feel ****ing stupid to be honest and I really don't need that at the moment.

At the end of the day, I posted the pic for people who are interested to see, I like it and to be honest I'd rather not know if others don't because it's not their ear - I guess I was more p***ed of at the person who quoted juno than them so,
apologies juno.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
then next time direct the anger to the person who in fact pissed you off yeh? :hugs:
WarmSound
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thought you all might like to see what my recently pierced again right ear now looks like.

Attachment 47883

The new one is the helix at the very top

I really like the row of little studs on the outside, I've never seen that before
bekahchu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
then next time direct the anger to the person who in fact pissed you off yeh? :hugs:
Yes, which is why I've apologised to Juno.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Next time, include a disclaimer saying "only reply if you agree with me, because I'm too narrow-minded to deal with other people's opinions".
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Omg, so we're only allowed to like your ears??? If we don't like them, we're not allowed to say owt? Not likely.

I love piercings, I love my own piercings, and I'm a member of the bod mod soc and yes, I have an appreciation for piercings in general but I'm also allowed to say whether or not I like a particular piercing.

I'd also like to add, if you post pictures of yourself on the internet, you should be able to take everything that comes with it - you can't pick and choose which responses you get.
Subbacultcha
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
body mod, essentially, i believe, should be done for yourself, because you like it, rather than what other people think, so i wouldnt let it get to you - if you like it, thats all that matters. each to his own, and everyone has an opinion, remember. i got home with my new helix piercing and my best male friend told me straight out he didnt like it, but i didnt mind - i didnt do it for him! :p:
becky.fm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm beginning to dislike my ear rim i got done a couple of months back.. hmm im not sure what to do.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
give it a bit more time and if you don't like it then take it out.
becky.fm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
give it a bit more time and if you don't like it then take it out.
yeah im gonna leave it at least another few months. either way, i might have a tinnnny little mark where the piercing was, so it doesnt matter when(if) i take it out!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i took out my other helix and for a while i had like a spot like prick thing on my ear where the hole used to be but i can't really feel it any more so you i guess the mark goes away after a while.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (261)
26.74%
No (715)
73.26%

Watched Threads