The Student Room Group

Bod Mod Society

Scroll to see replies

Heres me ear! 16mm IKON, 6mm septum keeper, 2.4mm septum keeper :biggrin:
Reply 1821
SoundDevastation
lol weird... could go for scalpelling? although that is definately permanent..

I'm not having a good time with my piercings atm :frown:

I'm definitely not going for scalpelling. I'm staying at 8mm, coz 6-8mm is around the size everyone says you can downsize from, and also I don't really like the look of huge holes. There's also something quite satisfying about being a size 0. And then 4 is my favourite number, so I like having 2 holes at double 4mm and one at 4mm.

Has anyone ever experienced some stuff that looks like clear colourless jelly? I had it with my first navel piercing, and then that rejected. And now I'm getting it with my inverse navel. It's like a clear colourless jelly that comes out of my bottom hole. I really don't know how to describe it better. No one I've ever asked has heard of anything like it before.
To me it sounds like fluid that is solidifying. As a medical type person i would say as long as it doesnt smell, itch or start going green/black/yellow you should be ok. However i havent personally heard of that sort of fluid being produced from the body.
And thanks for the replies guys, i may go and get it done next week when i have the money! I take it Ibuprofen and Paracetamol is a must ha ha!
actually your better off not taking either as they can thin the blood!! a nice big piece of chocolate cake and a milkshake would be better.. keep those sugar levels high!
dont think it does?! pretty sure its just aspirin that does that?! should be ok with paracetamol etc?
i dunno.. thats what i heard. maybe its just aspirin. I wouldnt bother with either much though, the pain is so sharp and quick.
Aspirin doesnt thin the blood, it just prevents it from clotting. I really hate that misconception. :ninja: The other two are anti inflammatory and block the ions flowing between the neuron transmitters...I think :p:

And i was thinking more so it prevents a lot of swelling at first.
oh... :p:
SoundDevastation
Heres me ear! 16mm IKON, 6mm septum keeper, 2.4mm septum keeper :biggrin:

Oooh your ear is really nice! I want mine similar to that! :biggrin:
its a bit swollen at the mo.. i'll take another pic when its selttled down and i have some better jewellery in. Im well happy with it now, though its taken me years!
Reply 1831
Juno
Has anyone ever experienced some stuff that looks like clear colourless jelly? I had it with my first navel piercing, and then that rejected. And now I'm getting it with my inverse navel. It's like a clear colourless jelly that comes out of my bottom hole. I really don't know how to describe it better. No one I've ever asked has heard of anything like it before.

I *think* I get what you mean - I always assumed it was whatever makes up the layer underneath your skin...
I'm thinking of getting a conch piercing, which will align with my tragus (so i could wear one long barbell if i wanted). Hmm.. not sure my friends will approve though!

I do still want my tongue doing.. but i dont think ill be getting any time soon!
o gosh i wish i never got my ear lobe pierced with a gun, it won't bloody heal and it's 7 weeks tomorrow. I should have just gone to my local piercing studio, instead i went to get it done all the way in oxford street. Tried to take it out yesterday and it closed up. I then had to re-pierce it again. Oh my...:rolleyes:
Reply 1834
7 weeks isn't that long, it probably would've been okay if you left it...repiercing it (by that I'm guessing you mean you just shoved the stud back through...) is likely to irritate it and prolong the healing for a fair bit longer now. As much as Claire's etc love to say it'll be healed in 6 weeks, most lobe piercings are unlikely to be fully healed before around 2 or 3 months. And if they're gunned, it's not uncommon for it to take longer. Just don't mess with it for a few months now - although I would recommend changing the jewellery to something that isn't a low quality butterfly stud as soon as you can.
I quite want an eyebrow piercing but I dont think it would suit me.......pic in my profile, what do ya reckon?
Who's got an inductrial piercing? I wannnt. :biggrin:

Argh, so many piercings but so little money! :frown:
Magickal_Faerie
I quite want an eyebrow piercing but I dont think it would suit me.......pic in my profile, what do ya reckon?

I think it would suit you. ;yes;
Reply 1838
I've had an industrial...well, have one now too but it's not a standard straight one & I still have separate jewellery in (waiting for BAF delivery!) so it's not particularly exciting :P
Reply 1839
My extended tattoo... decided that the tattoo i got just over a year ago is i need of some development.. as it looks too little on my thigh... here's some pics.. now and what i'm thinking of doing... tell me what you think...

Quick Reply

Latest