Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A bit late, but I thought I would bring it up. What do you think? Arsne Wenger has the right attitude. It isn't over till the fat lady sings. Hopefully we'll jkeep to that, keep playing well, getting the results, not slipping up, and it would be pretty cool to continue the unbeaten run. But it was a brill result from arsenal esp considering the fact that man u drew. I was surprised with Ranieri's attitude though saying that Chelsea are out of the race. That's a pretty bad attitude, and what would that do to team morale. But I don't care, after today's result, Chelsea's arsenal hoodoo continues and arsenal are 7 points clear of man u!

ReputationRep:
    Well done to them indeed, however more importantly Torquay beat Hull to knock them off the top of division 3!! woohoo Playoffs here we come

ReputationRep:
    I know i keep saying this...but ARSENAL ARE THE BEST (now goes and hides before anyone complains!).

ReputationRep:
    I didn't see the match. Who scored? I'm glad you won, anything to stop the scum winning the title! (I mean utd not chelsea btw)

ReputationRep:
    deja vu...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I know i keep saying this...but ARSENAL ARE THE BEST (now goes and hides before anyone complains!).
    Don't worry, as yet, I don't think people can really disagree (how can they?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I didn't see the match. Who scored? I'm glad you won, anything to stop the scum winning the title! (I mean utd not chelsea btw)
    Viera (when was the last time he scored? anyhow he hasn't scored many at all this season) and Edu. Yup, total deja-vu. 1 nil down and then coming back to win, only this time, we did the comeback quicker!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Viera (when was the last time he scored? anyhow he hasn't scored many at all this season) and Edu. Yup, total deja-vu. 1 nil down and then coming back to win, only this time, we did the comeback quicker!
    I don't suppose Pires set up either of the goals did he? (I want points for my fantasy football, I've done crap this week). And who scored for Chelsea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    chelsea match day programme:
    "Speaking of the Arsenal captain, he's on course for his first scoreless season in England..." ok, like fck he is.

Disgusting Cheslea chavs all over the place, but worth the money to see their whole season collapsed, esp after the early goal and all the abuse we got for that (I was right next to the chavs).

As for Ferguson and his "the pressure of trying to stay undefeated will be their downfall" ha! Look at his team, form of champions? Its embarassing. Plus, I thought they always did really well after Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Don't worry, as yet, I don't think people can really disagree (how can they?)
    that's because the devoted man united fans are offline (breathes a sigh of relief!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I don't suppose Pires set up either of the goals did he? (I want points for my fantasy football, I've done crap this week). And who scored for Chelsea?
    1st goal was from a brill pass from Bergkamp. 2nd from a corner, which Edu turned in when it came to him. So, sorry, I don't think that Pires set up a goal. I think that Gudjonson scored for chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Pires dragged a defender away from Vieira, so he had a clean shot on goal, I would say he had a "vital role" in the goal, but it probably won't be given.

Plus I totally missed Edus goal, was right at the other end of the pitch, saw the ball fly over Sullivan and then everyone infronted of me started cheering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    1st goal was from a brill pass from Bergkamp. 2nd from a corner, which Edu turned in when it came to him. So, sorry, I don't think that Pires set up a goal. I think that Gudjonson scored for chelsea.
    Ok, so i have done REALLY crap this week. And i've been doing so well lately...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    A bit late, but I thought I would bring it up. What do you think? Arsne Wenger has the right attitude. It isn't over till the fat lady sings. Hopefully we'll jkeep to that, keep playing well, getting the results, not slipping up, and it would be pretty cool to continue the unbeaten run. But it was a brill result from arsenal esp considering the fact that man u drew. I was surprised with Ranieri's attitude though saying that Chelsea are out of the race. That's a pretty bad attitude, and what would that do to team morale. But I don't care, after today's result, Chelsea's arsenal hoodoo continues and arsenal are 7 points clear of man u!
    Realistically we are out of the race

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    As for Ferguson and his "the pressure of trying to stay undefeated will be their downfall" ha! Look at his team, form of champions? Its embarassing. Plus, I thought they always did really well after Christmas.
    In the prematch commentry, George Graham said that knowing Wenger they will not think about the unbeaten run. The main thing is that arsenal get results. Even if we lose 1 match and go on to win all the other matches, the unbeaten run will be over, but we'd have won the premiership, so who'd care about the latter. After the game, the players might realise that oh the unbeaten run's still on, but really, the unbeaten run is a brill stat in the record books. the most important thing is to win the premiership.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Realistically we are out of the race
    Yeah, but still, Chelsea still have to play at their best, and I hope for Chelsea's sake that this won't mess up their team morale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I sincerely hope Chelsea beat Man Utd into third, so I can see the comedy expressions on Ferguson's face as his whisky-filled nose grows ever more purple.
    Haha, that would be funny. What excuses will he make up then?

ReputationRep:
    Gaah. When Arsenal were eight points clear last time I conceded the title. Should've known better. But this time I'll do it again, our attack is nowhere near potent enough for champions. I believe it's Arsenal's this time (god I hate to say it), but next time it'll be a closer thing as the young'uns will have sampled the bitter taste of defeat. And under Ferguson we will capture the Champions' League again too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    but next time it'll be a closer thing as the young'uns will have sampled the bitter taste of defeat. And under Ferguson we will capture the Champions' League again too.

you're dreaming...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    you're dreaming...
    ... yeah but if I told you my dream it might freak you out (or get you happy)

It's more than likely, not a dream.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.