Turn on thread page Beta

2:1 to the Ar-se-nal!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    It will take time for a team with so many new players to perhaps become a title winning team. Ranieri hasn't done too bad a job, but the team needs time.
    ranieri not a bad job? He's done a terrible job. I like the man, but hes not the best coach. I will be scared of Chelsea when/if Sven takes charge, but until then I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I know i keep saying this...but ARSENAL ARE THE BEST (now goes and hides before anyone complains!).
    Mun u is the best and always was and always will be!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    ranieri not a bad job? He's done a terrible job. I like the man, but hes not the best coach. I will be scared of Chelsea when/if Sven takes charge, but until then I'm not.

how has Ranieri done a terrible job, he needs way more time to get his squad settled.

remember how long it took the purple faced one to be succesful at Man Yoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    how has Ranieri done a terrible job, he needs way more time to get his squad settled.

remember how long it took the purple faced one to be succesful at Man Yoo
    hes too eratic. he needs stability in his squad, and to keep a formation for once. look at wenger and fergusmoan, they just about always play 442, (except for the time when Fergie changes it and is invariably unsucessful). At Arsenal we are quite rigid in our fluidity, if you know what I mean, when a player comes into a position they know exactly what Wenger expects of them.

ReputationRep:
    hes too eratic. he needs stability in his squad, and to keep a formation for once. look at wenger and fergusmoan, they just about always play 442, (except for the time when Fergie changes it and is invariably unsucessful). At Arsenal we are quite rigid in our fluidity, if you know what I mean, when a player comes into a position they know exactly what Wenger expects of them.
    that is true but you can't have stability when new players are coming in all the time(not sure how much control ranieri has over some purchases)

maybe i stick up for the guy cos he makes me laugh in interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    that is true but you can't have stability when new players are coming in all the time(not sure how much control ranieri has over some purchases)

maybe i stick up for the guy cos he makes me laugh in interviews
    dont get me wrong, hes a nice enough guy. Keep him at Chelsea, as long as hes there they won't be succesful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Always was, eh? Check your facts.
    Dont count on it yet remmember last season, and even if we did lose will trounce you next season

ReputationRep:
    dont get me wrong, hes a nice enough guy. Keep him at Chelsea, as long as hes there they won't be succesful.
    lol

i do think once he's settled they will do well...

ReputationRep:
    with a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile.Arsene Wenger is a paedophile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    A bit late, but I thought I would bring it up. What do you think? Arsne Wenger has the right attitude. It isn't over till the fat lady sings. Hopefully we'll jkeep to that, keep playing well, getting the results, not slipping up, and it would be pretty cool to continue the unbeaten run. But it was a brill result from arsenal esp considering the fact that man u drew. I was surprised with Ranieri's attitude though saying that Chelsea are out of the race. That's a pretty bad attitude, and what would that do to team morale. But I don't care, after today's result, Chelsea's arsenal hoodoo continues and arsenal are 7 points clear of man u!
    That chelsea out of the title hunt. I think Man Utd will amke a late surge but the mighty Gunners will win in by mid april

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malledo)
    That chelsea out of the title hunt. I think Man Utd will amke a late surge but the mighty Gunners will win in by mid april
    If man u want to make somewhat of a race of it, they'll have to pull up their socks. It will be all the more satusfying then to beat them on the way to winning the title.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.