Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so i have my first economics exam(EC1) on may 18th and i have to say, i feel like I've started revision far too late.

I don't know how to revise for this subject, there's so much information. I can't make flashcards because i end up squeezing so much information onto them, i may as well be working with A3 sheets.. It's ridiculous.

I can't grasp any of the information and I'm actually getting so stressed out and worried because my revision is so ineffective because i have too much to focus on..

HELP??

ReputationRep:
    I make big revision posters of each topic and stick them on my wall to learn from... Past papers always help too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CLARA_)
    I make big revision posters of each topic and stick them on my wall to learn from... Past papers always help too
    I just feel like making large posters with lots of information will take so long and i don't have that much time left. I would have to make so many too because there is so much content to learn. I still don't actually understand a lot of the stuff i'm revising and i don't have that much time to re-learn them.. Pass papers are a given though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jade456)
    I just feel like making large posters with lots of information will take so long and i don't have that much time left. I would have to make so many too because there is so much content to learn. I still don't actually understand a lot of the stuff i'm revising and i don't have that much time to re-learn them.. Pass papers are a given though.
    Oh, okay then... do you not have a teacher to go to for help?

If you're doing AQA Econ 1, there's lots and lots of definitions to learn anyway, so I would have thought flashcards would be the only way!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, okay then... do you not have a teacher to go to for help?

If you're doing AQA Econ 1, there's lots and lots of definitions to learn anyway, so I would have thought flashcards would be the only way!
    I do, but the teacher is completely rubbish and waffles on.. There are lot's of definitions but also lots of concepts which seems like so much information. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jade456)
    I do, but the teacher is completely rubbish and waffles on.. There are lot's of definitions but also lots of concepts which seems like so much information. :/
    Maybe a textbook and a revision guide will help? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a textbook and a revision guide will help? Good luck!
    I'll just have to really put the hours in. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Just go through your text book and notes and then fill in any knowledge gaps by practicing with past papers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.