Man has sex with goat Watch

Akhoza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm

I sometimes wonder what sort of people we have on this planet.
Poor goat:rolleyes:
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
HA beat you.
q1w2e3r4t5y
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"used it as his wife" as if the only thing you use your wife for is a hump :rolleyes:
J Darnley
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pianist)
"used it as his wife" as if the only thing you use your wife for is a hump :rolleyes:
No, you also use her to clean and cook.
Akhoza
Rep:
?
(Original post by pianist)
:rofl:
Thats the whole purpose of women in places like that, to hump so they can have fun and reproduce.
Akhoza
Rep:
?
(Original post by J Darnley)
True they probably do except i doubt the goat can clean or cook:rolleyes:
Zakaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yet more evidence as to the mentality of these people.

That's just rank.
Champagne-Dahling
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
weirdos
q1w2e3r4t5y
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by J Darnley)
Lazy *******s :rolleyes:

:p:
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Zakaz)
yet more evidence as to the mentality of these people.

That's just rank.
Which people would you be referring to? Black people? Africans? How can you take one news story and judge someone's mentality? There are plenty incidents of similar, if not more disgusting acts, carried out by white people - does that tell us about the mentality of whites?
Zakaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
Which people would you be referring to? Black people? Africans? How can you take one news story and judge someone's mentality? There are plenty incidents of similar, if not more disgusting acts, carried out by white people - does that tell us about the mentality of whites?
For an 'English student' your English clearly isn't up to much - I said "yet more evidence", implying that this piece of news adds to previous evidence to determine mentality.
Tyler Durden
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Zakaz)
For an 'English student' your English clearly isn't up to much - I said "yet more evidence", implying that this piece of news adds to previous evidence to determine mentality.
Even for an "idiot" you spout more crap than most. Congratulations.

These news articles say a lot about the sick mentality of white people. (Assuming we apply your ridiculous logic across the board).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...re/4747374.stm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/crime/caseclosed/shipman.shtml
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...re/4293158.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...et/4746916.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...lk/4747556.stm
q1w2e3r4t5y
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Zakaz)
But you're still effectively talking about their mentality as if it were inferior to your race...
Zakaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Even for an "idiot" you spout more crap than most. Congratulations.

These news articles say a lot about the sick mentality of white people. (Assuming we apply your ridiculous logic across the board).
Blacks men make up 2% of the population and yet make up 15% of the male prison population.

I am not going to respond to your links with counter ones relating to blacks because I really don't think TSR has enough bandwidth to manage. Have a look here though:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90
Tyler Durden
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Zakaz)
Blacks men make up 2% of the population and yet make up 15% of the male prison population.

I am not going to respond to your links with counter ones relating to blacks because I really don't think TSR has enough bandwidth to manage.
Both black people and white people commit crime. The common factor tends to be poverty. Black people tend to be less well off (in part due to the attitudes of morons of your ilk) and thus you might witness a greater proportion of crime. Anyway, it'd be lovely if you back your claims up with statistics.

I would genuinely rather asphyxiate myself by shoving teaspoons down my throat than read the crap posted on Stormfront. But thanks for the offer.
ATESalisbury
Report 12 years ago
that really is sickening.....why couldn't he deflower a goat of his own or one that didn't belong to anyone? Why hump goats that belong to other people......
Arminius
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nah, he does have a point. It seems throughout history blacks have commited a dispropotionate amount of crime, as jail statistics would show.

There are plenty of poor people from other minorities that commit almost no crime (less than white people). I have no evidence but you hardly ever see indian or chinese people commiting crimes.

(indian and chinese people would have been poor when initially immigrating, as they are probably not "poor" any more.)
Zakaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Both black people and white people commit crime. The common factor tends to be poverty. Black people tend to be less well off (in part due to the attitudes of morons of your ilk) and thus you might witness a greater proportion of crime. Anyway, it'd be lovely if you back your claims up with statistics.
Of course I'll back it up:

- Black and ethnic minority men make up 19% of the male prison population - between two and three times the proportion in the general population.
- Black and ethnic minority women make up 25% of the female prison population over three times the proportion in the general population
- In 1998/99 arrest rates per 10,000 of the population were 117 for Black people, 44 for Asian people and 27 for white people
http://www.nbbpsg.co.uk/stats.php

I apologize; I UNDERESTIMATED!

I would genuinely rather asphyxiate myself by shoving teaspoons down my throat than read the crap posted on Stormfront. But thanks for the offer.
please do.
Akhoza
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zakatu)
Nah, he does have a point. It seems throughout history blacks have commited a dispropotionate amount of crime, as jail statistics would show.

There are plenty of poor people from other minorities that commit almost no crime (less than white people). I have no evidence but you hardly ever see indian or chinese people commiting crimes.

(indian and chinese people would have been poor when initially immigrating, as they are probably not "poor" any more.)
:ditto:
Zakaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Zakatu)
*cough*

"In 1998/99 arrest rates per 10,000 of the population were 117 for Black people, 44 for Asian people and 27 for white people"

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (113)
26.28%
No (317)
73.72%

Watched Threads