The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Refused
No, he was Chinese. What difference does it make?

I just wanted to know why englishstudent and Zakaz were arguing about black people
cherrychocolate
A man had sex with a goat on the side of a train line somewhere near here and a train went past and they all saw!

Yeah I heard that one, it was a train between York and Leeds I think.

Clearly, masturbation wasn't satisfying enough. Goats have the lead in sexual pleasure.

OK I'm joking, but my god, honestly....
God bless him.
Reply 43
Inphinite
Wonder if oral sex was involved...

:rofl: :laugh: I guess not
There was one recently last year a man did a dog up in North Yorkshire i think it was, as Laura was saying clearly he was that desperate to put it in a hole of some sort.
Reply 46
DISGUSTING! but there have been incidents where people have done that, i recall a woman marrying a dolphin, which is plain wierd. OK, it's a mammal, but WTF, I doubt anyone wnats to know what they get up to :eek:

he used it as his wife

I think that just says what they think of women :rolleyes:
Its also a bit disturbing to find that he married the goat...
I feel sorry for the goat!
Reply 47
People of this sort (the sheep, dog and dolphin ones too) are clearly mentally deranged and should be "put out of their misery" immediately.
Reply 48
Inphinite
Wonder if oral sex was involved...

:puke:
:rofl:
Reply 49
Zakaz
People of this sort (the sheep, dog and dolphin ones too) are clearly mentally deranged and should be "put out of their misery" immediately.

Thats abit extreme, say if someone in your family becomes mentally ill would you want them to be 'put out of their misery.'
Wow, i never even knew goats have a hole to put it.
Reply 51
Akhoza
Thats abit extreme, say if someone in your family becomes mentally ill would you want them to be 'put out of their misery.'

depends who and what with.

I think if they started engaging in sex with goats then, yes.
Reply 52
Zakaz
depends who and what with.

:rolleyes:
Reply 53
digitalparadox
Wow, i never even knew goats have a hole to put it.

They must have an ass, that's for sure:biggrin:
Reply 54
I recommend Zakaz be "put out of his misery" for his misconception that a link to Stormfront proves anything.
Zakaz
Blacks men make up 2% of the population and yet make up 15% of the male prison population.

I am not going to respond to your links with counter ones relating to blacks because I really don't think TSR has enough bandwidth to manage. Have a look here though:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90

WFT is all this racist crap???? Yeah, very clever stats/facts.... while black men may make up a considerable proportion of the prison population, have you ever considered that 99.9999 percent of white collar crime is commited by white people, creating the social divides/poverty(not to mention all the damage to the environment) within society, thus forcing poor people into crime to survive, and a vast majority from poor backgrounds in western countries are black...while you may not have said about a link between prison stats and social situation, you should at least consider it...for example; if a black guy has a crack problem, chances are there isn't anyone to help him get off the street, off the gear, so he gets banged up....put a white dude in the same situation and mummy or daddy'll be there to bail him out or get him in rehab... did you think of that Zakaz??? no didn't think so....
omg :puke:

because he used it as his wife

Perhaps it’s a euphemism? They may not have sex outside of marriage, hence the goat is his wife :biggrin:
Reply 57
whistlinduck
WFT is all this racist crap???? Yeah, very clever stats/facts.... while black men may make up a considerable proportion of the prison population, have you ever considered that 99.9999 percent of white collar crime is commited by white people, creating the social divides/poverty(not to mention all the damage to the environment) within society, thus forcing poor people into crime to survive, and a vast majority from poor backgrounds in western countries are black...while you may not have said about a link between prison stats and social situation, you should at least consider it...for example; if a black guy has a crack problem, chances are there isn't anyone to help him get off the street, off the gear, so he gets banged up....put a white dude in the same situation and mummy or daddy'll be there to bail him out or get him in rehab... did you think of that Zakaz??? no didn't think so....

calm down.

Unless you re-type that in proper paragraphs and without all the '......'s then I shall not even try to reason with you. Your choice.
Reply 58
Poica
I recommend Zakaz be "put out of his misery" for his misconception that a link to Stormfront proves anything.

The link wasn't supposed to 'prove' anything, I just couldn't be bothered to go digging about across the net to collect up stories of black crimes to answer Englishstudent. One link is so much easier.
Reply 59
Zakaz
The link wasn't supposed to 'prove' anything, I just couldn't be bothered to go digging about across the net to collect up stories of black crimes to answer Englishstudent. One link is so much easier.

One link from a terribly biased source that is generally discredited on this board. BNP member by any chance, Zakaz?

Latest

Trending

Trending