Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sim90)
    no one wants to be an incest!!!
    lol
    What the **** is that supposed to mean?

(Original post by Angelil)
    I just don't see what the big deal is when you're around members of your family who are the same sex as you. You've all got the same bits...
    I don't want to see my brothers' wangs every time they have a shower. No do I want to barge in on them when they are stark-****in'-naked.

ReputationRep:
    Some of these replies I find disturbing.

Personally, I think it is disgusting to walk nude around family members, especially those of the opposite sex.

ReputationRep:
    doubt i'd walk about naked in my house...probably wouldnt even do it if i was on my own. im just used to wearing at least a towel or boxer shorts.

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind wearing just boxers around them, but wouldnt go the whole hog. Unfortunatly my dads pale flabby arse has been seen by me way too many times. Hes completely fine with nudity

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather not bear witness to one of my close family member's naked figure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Some of these replies I find disturbing.

Personally, I think it is disgusting to walk nude around family members, especially those of the opposite sex.
    Agreed totally.

ReputationRep:
    When no-one's home I occassionally wander around after a shower or something unclothed, but apart from that, no, I'd be a bit weird being naked around my family, or vice versa.

I guess it just depends on what people are used to. We were staying round a friend's once and another friend went up to use the bathroom (it was quite late) and bumped into the guy's dad who was walking to the bathroom naked. We had a laugh at that! The guy in question uses this forum actually, name billytalent87. Why not PM him and ask about it :p:?

ReputationRep:
    Smh at this... You're crazy if you walking around naked with ya fam about.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, gross.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so suprised by some of these replies, we must just be an open family

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
    Too open for any normal person...

ReputationRep:
    i dont even like taking off my top infront of my sisters or mum and being in a bra, but i think thats mostly cos im not comfortable with my body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone1)
    Too open for any normal person...
    Who defines normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
    Who defines normal?
    I expected this reply from someone as abnormal as yourself.

ReputationRep:
    just a little word : incest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esquire)
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    How?

ReputationRep:
    oh ffs. Just because you don't care if your mother or sister happens to see you with no clothes on it doesn't mean you're sexually warped. I don't deliberately strut around nude, and I'm sure the OP doesn't either. I'm very private with my body around my father and I would go nuts if he walked in on me in the bathroom or anything like that. Feeling relaxed about your body doesn't make you abnormal.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling relaxed about your body doesn't make you abnormal.
    But your whole family being relaxed around your naked body is abnormal I'm afraid...

ReputationRep:
    But your whole family being relaxed around your naked body is abnormal I'm afraid...
    :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2006
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.