Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    *drives at top speed away from swarm of pink cars*
    I like pink too, but a pink car is going a bit far...
    i'm getting one - they're rare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i'm getting one - they're rare
    :eek: Yeah, I guess you'll stand out...

ReputationRep:
    It'd have to be the Mclaren F1, or more realistically the Noble M12.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    What do they look like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    The M12 is phat. Did you ever happen to see the Lister Storm in Newcastle United colours? Mad!

ReputationRep:
    Well juwel has promised me Cates car so i'm contented. Now going to go and get some sleep. See you guys later - Alee xxx

ReputationRep:
    The Cadbury Creme Egg car is cool and unique!

YAY!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Well juwel has promised me Cates car so i'm contented. Now going to go and get some sleep. See you guys later - Alee xxx
    Nighty night, cold tonight so if you want to share body heat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)

YAY!!
    Haha! Some engineers have too much time...

ReputationRep:

YAY!!
    Wow! D'you think it is full of creme eggs?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    What do they look like?
    Who cares what they look like. they go like stink. Mclaren F1 - 627bhp a top speed of 200+mph (it will probably reach 230mph) 0-60 in the low 3's and 0-100 in under 8 seconds (very fast for a car.)

Noble M12 that's just a race car for the road: 0-60 in about 3.9 seconds twin turbo-chargers, top speed isn't that important for it, the acceleration and grip are phenomenal.

For the record i have seen the Lister storm in the newcastle paint job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Wow! D'you think it is full of creme eggs?!
    erm, no lol unfortuneately, theres one at Cadbury's World and one at Alton Towers i've seen. How good would it be to drive around in it though!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Who cares what they look like.
    Me
    I'd rather have a good looking car than one that goes at 200mph 'cos like how often are you going to be able to drive at 200mph anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Even though i like those cars that i listed, i like a lot of cars and i don't really have one dream car. I have a list of quite a few and couldn't possibly single out just one car.

ReputationRep:
    erm, no lol unfortuneately, theres one at Cadbury's World and one at Alton Towers i've seen. How good would it be to drive around in it though!!
    Too bad... but yeah, to have one of them parked on your drive would be v. amusing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Me
    I'd rather have a good looking car than one that goes at 200mph 'cos like how often are you going to be able to drive at 200mph anyway?
    Always a good point. You want one that people say "wow" to when you drive past, rather than "what the **** was that?!"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Always a good point. You want one that people say "wow" to when you drive past, rather than "what the **** was that?!"...
    Lol! True!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Me
    Very often if you commute on the autobahn every day. There's a story of this millionaire who used to drive his Mclaren F1 to work every day down the autobahn, it was quicker than going by helicopter. He took it into be serviced and the engineers said there was something wrong with the CPU as it registered that the car had been avergaing over 180mph. To which the owner smugly replied that there was nothing wrong with the CPU and it was quite right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Very often if you commute on the autobahn every day. There's a story of this millionaire who used to drive his Mclaren F1 to work every day down the autobahn, it was quicker than going by helicopter. He took it into be serviced and the engineers said there was something wrong with the CPU as it registered that the car had been avergaing over 180mph. To which the owner smugly replied that there was nothing wrong with the CPU and it was quite right.
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    If i want people to see me i'll get a push-bike. Cars are for driving and preferably fast :cool:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.