The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Anonymous
Thanks for the decent replies.

I think I will wait a few more months then maybe seek further help:frown:

The longer you put off getting help, the worse you will feel. I bet this is a confidence blow for you? The quicker you go see a doctor about this, the quicker it could be sorted out. Maybe your too embarassed to go see a doctor about your problem? Im sure the doctor would have dealt with this kinda thing many times, and you are not the only person this happens to, happens to alot of people. If people take the piss, just ignore them, just shows how pathetic some people can be (your mates i mean). Get it looked at, build your confidence up, and take it from there :biggrin:
Reply 61
Anonymous

I duno how I'd feel going to the docs, it would be really awkward and..I duno :confused:

The doc will empathise and want to help, after all, if the doc had a small penis he'd want help too!

Go. Now. Like some others said, it could be a sign of some underlying problem that is as yet undiagnosed.
Reply 62
Anonymous
Thanks for the decent reply :yy:

I duno how I'd feel going to the docs, it would be really awkward and..I duno :confused:
Well make sure you get a male doctor, and keep telling yourself that they've seen it ALL before, because they have.

The doctor is an entity that will not judge you whatsoever, and that will NEVER tell anyone about your condition (should you have one). It might feel awkward, but I am 100% certain the benefits of the visit to your well-being would INSANELY outweigh any drawbacks of simple awkwardness.

And he will let you explain your problem first, and be sensitive to how you are feeling on the issue. Just do it, as Nike say.

Latest

Trending

Trending