The Student Room Group

AQA BIOL2 ~ 21 May 2012 ~ AS Biology

Scroll to see replies

Original post by W4L1Y
I am using the aqa text book and would really apreciate if you pm me with these booklets Thanks

I don't have the booklet(s), so I'm unable to send them to you.
Could I have the booklet too please?
Original post by EffKayy
x

You've made people booklet crazy :laugh: I've had like 10 pms for them. (*cough* which ive not yet got around to.. my bad :colondollar:)
Original post by Mocking_bird
You've made people booklet crazy :laugh: I've had like 10 pms for them. (*cough* which ive not yet got around to.. my bad :colondollar:)

I've got my own booklets (no, that isn't an invitation from me to everyone on TSR), but I definitely need to see what the competition is getting so PM me, pretty please.
I'm pretty screwed for this one. One of our teachers basically teaches us out of the textbook /sigh. We've still got 5 chapters to do when we should already be finished and starting to revise (at least I think so). Two of those we've been set to learn ourselves over Easter because we're running out of time o_0
Sent them out finally, sorry it took a while. There are a few bits missing which we've had to write in ourselves but.. it really is very little as most of the spec is there.
I'd appreciate it if you guys didnt post them anywhere else though, just use them for yourself :biggrin:

Im also worried about how much we've got to do.
We have 5 booklets, we've only done 3 of them (barely did the 3rd one as it was a trainee teacher who taught it us and.. she unfortunately wasnt too good at explanation :frown:)
Reply 186

They're awesome! :wink:

How's revision?
I think ive pretty much covered the spec.. don't know what else to do.. \:
Reply 187
Original post by Tullia
I've got my own booklets (no, that isn't an invitation from me to everyone on TSR), but I definitely need to see what the competition is getting so PM me, pretty please.

haha this made me LOL so much.
Sent them out finally, sorry it took a while. There are a few bits missing which we've had to write in ourselves but.. it really is very little as most of the spec is there.
I'd appreciate it if you guys didnt post them anywhere else though, just use them for yourself :biggrin:

Im also worried about how much we've got to do.
We have 5 booklets, we've only done 3 of them (barely did the 3rd one as it was a trainee teacher who taught it us and.. she unfortunately wasnt too good at explanation :frown:)

Okay... now I'm really curious. :tongue: Is there a chance I could get a copy of these booklets? Pretty please? :wink:
Sure :laugh:
If any of you are disappointed dont blame me, i didnt hype them :laugh:

They couldn't blame you even if they were disappointed and you had hyped them, as if they don't like it they know what they can do. Produce their own.

Thanks for sending them to me. I'll have a look at them later on and tell you what I think. :smile:

EffKayy
haha this made me LOL so much.

Oh really, I've not noticed any positive reputation come through. :colondollar:

Don't be so stingy with it. :tongue:

DarkAndTwisty
Pretty please?

Copycat! :tongue:
Original post by Tullia
They couldn't blame you even if they were disappointed and you had hyped them, as if they don't like it they know what they can do. Produce their own.

Feel free to return the favour with letting me have a gander at your own :love: :tongue:
Reply 192
Original post by Tullia

Thanks for sending them to me. I'll have a look at them later on and tell you what I think. :smile:

Oh really, I've not noticed any positive reputation come through. :colondollar:

Don't be so stingy with it. :tongue:

Copycat! :tongue:
Haha it wont let me pos rep you as I repped you recently with that "she cant be giving her booklets out to all the lads" post :P

So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ^_^
Reply 193
This is the January 2012 paper and mark scheme for revision if anybody's interested.

Grade boundaries for this paper were:
A-62/85
B-57
C-52
D-48
E-44

Dreading this exam so much...

*Sorry about the mark scheme being dodgy (asking you to print)*
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mynamee
This is the January 2012 paper and mark scheme for revision if anybody's interested.

Grade boundaries for this paper were:
A-62/85
B-57
C-52
D-48
E-44

Dreading this exam so much...

Do you know what the 140 (full) UMS boundary for this paper was? :colondollar:

+repped :smile:
Reply 195
Original post by thegodofgod
Do you know what the 140 (full) UMS boundary for this paper was? :colondollar:

+repped :smile:

Yeah, I just looked on the AQA UMS converter
140 UMS was 72+/85, I thought the paper was quite tough.
Reply 196
Do we need to know how haemoglobin saturation depends on the partial pressure of oxygen?? I havn`t seen this in the spec, but its in one of my revision guides?

Hey MB and the guys :smile: Long time no see. :tongue:

Finally finished this unit! :woo:

Ooo, I hear talk about booklets? If they have practice questions in them, help me out? :o:)

Much love!
Reply 198
Original post by Last Chance
Hey MB and the guys :smile: Long time no see. :tongue:

Finally finished this unit! :woo:

Ooo, I hear talk about booklets? If they have practice questions in them, help me out? :o:)

Much love!

Heeeeey.
:biggrin:

How did you do in unit 1?
seeing days to the exam 51 (3 weeks ago) makes me scared! haha OP you should constantly update that timer? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending